[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

Also in PoB when I do my level 100 skill tree, I am at like 5k life with added levels and full build passives. Any advice with that?
Last edited by Poetical-Lies on Jan 27, 2020, 7:18:23 PM
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Also in PoB when I do my level 100 skill tree, I am at like 5k life with added levels and full build passives. Any advice with that?

Remove uniques not needed for the build and get more life?
What gem would you remove for 5l botb cant afford a 6l rn :L
Still playing this build had a break from SC and played some SSF but this build is just so strong and fun and feels good to be back on it :) And the changes I made feels good tho. But if you figure out some new changes please let us know!:)
Last edited by Hyde84 on Jan 31, 2020, 2:11:37 AM
Hi can any check my profile

What to improve now?
my dps is around 2M
can you use a brute force solution to get the neccesary int needed or would it kill our damage/hp too much?
hehe xd
Hi, can you add recommended Pantheons to the build?

Thanks.
hI.
1-Excelente build, i really love it.

2-Any reason for u not use belt "Perseverance" for perma onslaught ?

thanks .
Good day!

I have one question, how are you able to reach the necessary dex & int for the green and blue gems in the required lvls?

Im really far to be capable of use these gems...

TY!!
Great guide. I love the poe.trade links for every item with budged and high end version. Perfect for lazy guys like me :)

For anyone intrested and wanting more damage, try out berserker ascendency. can push dps FROM 7mil in POB to 17mil shaper DPS with berserk and everything up. (need the fork of PoB that can calculate impale DPS)

copy this build and connect marauder, change class and ascendency, replace conc effect with fortify and replace helmet with deidbellow (need some more resist on jewels, or tree) and get the warycry nodes for QOL with warcrys.

check this if you are intrested in berserk/warcy version 17mil shaper DPS less tanky version.

https://pastebin.com/dgTcr6gf

or if you have the currency, you can add pride to the build, putting it over 20mil shaper DPS, which is like tripple the damage of the champ version. Gotta change rings from HoP effect and phys damage reduction, to HOP effect and HOP mana reservation (high roll) and use quality on rings to increase ana reservation to around 45% and add enlighten lvl 3.

https://pastebin.com/agntgP00

not sure where i will go, but since i dont play HC i think ill go for max damage.
Last edited by Mathorg on Feb 12, 2020, 5:17:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info