[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

Question my dude on the build. Running Berserker cyclone same setup, will be swapping to champion tho here in a minute for the increased survive. But my question is do you think Abyssus would still work with this build as a champ version? I know it would increase damage taken, but it would still maintain enough tankiness over all others id assume.
"
Morokaa wrote:
Thanks for the build, interested in playing, very tight, albeit slow. What do you think about using "The Unshattered Will"?

I don't really recommend this shield, as we lost Freeze immunity, lot of damage from +2 Level of Socketed Support Gem (Which boost our Herald of Purity up to 30, I don't think 70% increased damage from channeling skill compensate).

"
humbridade wrote:
How do you level this build?

Use random weapon + shield you found until 16
At level 16 use Facebreaker + Infernal Blow (Only keep a shield)
Switch to cyclone at level 28
Just wanted to mention most of the POE Trade links seem to be broken. Looking forward to trying the build out, I need something tanky and strong after playing a squishy Deadeye all league.
I see you have taken endurance charge in the POB. I can't figure out how you are generating them.

As far as leveling it, it was fairly easy if not a little slow.

Infernal blow until cyclone. I loaded shield charge witgh the old ones and melee damage and faster attacks. I killed quite a bit with just the shield charge, cyclone to finish.

"
billybadass wrote:
I see you have taken endurance charge in the POB. I can't figure out how you are generating them.

As far as leveling it, it was fairly easy if not a little slow.

Infernal blow until cyclone. I loaded shield charge witgh the old ones and melee damage and faster attacks. I killed quite a bit with just the shield charge, cyclone to finish.

Agressive Bastion node
"
Mistweaver wrote:
Just wanted to mention most of the POE Trade links seem to be broken. Looking forward to trying the build out, I need something tanky and strong after playing a squishy Deadeye all league.

I fixed the links, thanks to your feedback
Last edited by Drowlys on Jan 14, 2020, 3:53:22 AM
Excellent build, thank you very much.

Put this build together to fight The Awakener for the 1st time. Got him down with 4 deaths. Gems aren't even leveled yet, and I don't have any Awakened Gems either, so it can only get better.
Im gonna follow this build and do it! looks really fun and interesting.
Some quick questions, if you have a moment:

1) Does Aggressive Bastion really get the job done on endurance charge generation with only a 5 percent chance per kill?

2) So far at level 50 with this build, the only complaint I have is that the AoE range for cyclone is very small. Like maybe 1 inch on either side of your character. Does that get improved through passives or is that what I should expect throughout the build? It isn't a deal-breaker or anything, but it would be nice if there were less stragglers left alive.

3) What stance do you suggest? Blood or sand? I haven't played a melee before, so I'm not sure if one is universally better than the other.

4) Is there any value in working Vulnerability into the gems somehow? It seems like it would be useful, but the build also has such overwhelming damage that it might not be enough benefit (ie: you wouldn't notice).

My main goal is for this to be a delver and boss-killer, both of which it seems really good at so far. I'm liking this build's play style a lot so far. Shiled charging into a pack and cycloning is Just Plain Fun.
Would an explode chest help much to map faster with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info