3.9 Magma Orb Deadeye - 7 chains, deathless Uber Elder & Sirus, kill metamorphs offscreen

"
dariidar wrote:
"
ap0y wrote:
sir can you check my gear. Still having problem with bosses. thanks

Sorry I don't have much advice for you, looks like your gear is very close to mine. Which bosses are you having trouble with? Sirus, U.Elder, or is it just map boss/metamorphs?

One option I haven't fully explored is dropping elemental overload and investing heavily into crit. I don't have a whole lot of advice for gearing for that though.

The other option is using a 6L bow to cast magma orb. Bow would have to have +3 gems and some other damage mods to make it worthwhile. Bow/quiver can roll projectile speed so maybe could have a 2nd 6L bow on weapon swap for map clearing. Will be an expensive project but I'll look into it.

I see. Most of the time metamorps > some of them are hard to kill and I get one shoted all the time> Thanks though probobly im not use to play style
I'm having huge mana issues, and I don't know what to swap out or do to help sustain mana during bosses. Please help!

Edit: Nvm, I'm silly. Could've just popped a mana flask in my potion bar.
Last edited by Moyuchi on Feb 10, 2020, 12:35:41 PM
Had to get a couple of the glorious vanity jewels before I got fire leech on the tree in nodes I was going to take. It is still not where yours ended up so I will try with others as currency rebuilds.

Otherwise - adding the jewel added quite a bit of damage and survivability.
Last edited by tru2dgame on Feb 11, 2020, 11:20:27 PM
would this be a good league starter for 3.10?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Would you recommended switching over to Magma
orb at 77 instead of 70 as to take advantage of gloomfang? When I switched over at 70 i only had a 4L available for magma orb but I was able to get two decent wands with fairly high spell and fire damage. I also had done a full reset of my tree as shown on the skill tree. However, when I went into T1 maps my damage was abysmal and I struggled with taking out elites and had a very hard time with the map boss. I'm not sure if gloomfang would make up for all the damage I seem to be missing or if i'm just missing some major components. I felt I was following the guide very closely.
How do you deal with no running out of mana on bosses? Main issue i have
The enduring mana flask change might be a rough pill to swallow for this build no? Was thinking of running it
"
Krazedirish wrote:
The enduring mana flask change might be a rough pill to swallow for this build no? Was thinking of running it

I don't think so. It's a 30% nerf to the flask, but if you need to you can just add shaper mods to the rings to make up for it.
Still waiting for 3.10 updated version, if ever
wondering why we take projectile weakness over flammability.
is it only for the knockback effect?
seems like flammability will increase damage taken by quite a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info