[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Ok, guess trying to lvl with cyclone mimicking the build was not the right choice ;P
Oh well, i'm almost there (lvl 55) so i'll hang tight and get about 10 more lvls so i can get the required gear, thanks! ;)
Question is "Recover #% of Energy Shield on kill" realy worth it? or, is it a nice2have stat on the body?
"
strozerro wrote:
Hello!

Thank you for great build! I am playing dps CI option, but i have many problems with some bossess - they can even one-shot me with my huge block chance (75%/66% on flasks) and 8.6k ES.

Here is my gear:

And here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/d4k0U7SJ

I added 20% Attack Speed from Mistwalker to one of my rings so my Attack Rate atm is 9.49 and colldown recovery speed: 20% (belt) + 15% (boots) + 13% (GEM) so atm 48% and i am missing few points, but at level 3 AwCoC will be enough (51%).

Any tips for my survivability?

ALSO:

I have problems with dmg on bossess - it took me around 1 minute to kill Phoenix. Any recommendations with this problem?

Much thanks!

you need atleast 52% cooldown recovery speed to get it work with 10 aps, otherwise you lose lots of damage.

For survivability you got no recover on block and noch recover on kill mod on shield and body armour. Even your watcher's is only rolled on 22 ES on hit. Also you can pick up ES Leech gem instead of Inspiratin in your 6 link

every boss can take a bit longer if they got +ele resistance and +more life
as map mod
"
Migera wrote:
Question is "Recover #% of Energy Shield on kill" realy worth it? or, is it a nice2have stat on the body?

its nice to have on mapping, but for bosses with no mobs its useless. Thats why you have the on block, on hit and the leech mods
"

you need atleast 52% cooldown recovery speed to get it work with 10 aps, otherwise you lose lots of damage.

Almost done, need 20-25maps to lvl up Awakened CoC to lvl3.

"
For survivability you got no recover on block and noch recover on kill mod on shield and body armour. Even your watcher's is only rolled on 22 ES on hit. Also you can pick up ES Leech gem instead of Inspiratin in your 6 link

Not sure why i put wrong shield, here is the proper one:

I also rerolled my Watcher's eye, it is fine now (+28), will aim for +30 later.

"
every boss can take a bit longer if they got +ele resistance and +more life
as map mod

Will remember about that.

What about my dps? Should I aim for more than 10aps?

Thanks a lot for answer!
@strozerro
-you need at least a lvl. 4 awakened coc gem to hit the Breakpoint
-dont go over 10 aps, otherwise you ganne skipping Ice nova casts
-now the new shield looks pretty good
-still need a bit min-maxing like enchant and Hatred for dps, but you're on a good way

Pretty much done with the build and gonne sell most of my Gear. Probably gonne start with an CI Winter Orb or Blade Vortex Assassine for Speed Clear and Bossing. Hopefully it gets great like this one :)

still going to support the build to see you guys facerolling the Atlas
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 13, 2020, 11:35:39 AM
could you please evaluate my gear/build?

Spoiler
So for people struggling to level this build, here's how I did it.

I used storm brand until 44 and then swapped to CoC ice nova on a tabula, worked great. Specced Runesmith on tree for +1brand and changed it later. Also remember to level Ice nova + Frostbolt on offhand so when you swap they are at a good level (more damage).

Here are the gem links I used:
Storm Brand - Added Cold - Added Lightning - Inc Crits - Faster Casting - Power Charge on Crit

And for single target used a 4-link:
Lightning Spire Trap - Advanced Traps - Trap and Mine Damage - Added Lightning

Worked out great, i swapped to CoC at lvl 44 but you can swap later if you want, storm brand still works great.

At 44 I swapped to (don't forget to equip frozen trail jewel):
Cyclone - Inc Crits - CoC - Frost Bolt - Ice Nova - Life Leech

Keep the spire trap for single target until you finish campaign (or until you can equip the whole build)

And for the items to use after the swap:
Gloves: Shadows and Dust or Maligaro's Virtuosity
Helmet: Skullhead or Goldrim
Boots: Seven-league step or Mutewind
Rings: Gifts from above + Praxis(-8 mana cost)
Amulet: Ungil's Harmony
Weapon: Widowmaker
Shield: Lycosidae
Chest: Tabula
Flasks: Life(instant+bleed) + Bottled Faith + Wise Oak + Quicksilver + Diamond

Worked out great, was a bit squishy because I barely grabbed life nodes on tree, but the damage was pretty good.
Last edited by Kmiec on Jan 13, 2020, 9:13:59 PM
Definitely gonna start crafting the gear I need for this build and hopefully be playing it soon. I played a different kind of CoC this league with a headhunter and such but wanted more of a tank build.

Will be able to make good use of this monster belt I crafted too ;)

"
lordaverage42 wrote:
Definitely gonna start crafting the gear I need for this build and hopefully be playing it soon. I played a different kind of CoC this league with a headhunter and such but wanted more of a tank build.

Will be able to make good use of this monster belt I crafted too ;)

WTF This belt! Congratz!

Dense fossil's spam or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info