[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
strozerro wrote:
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
Definitely gonna start crafting the gear I need for this build and hopefully be playing it soon. I played a different kind of CoC this league with a headhunter and such but wanted more of a tank build.

Will be able to make good use of this monster belt I crafted too ;)

WTF This belt! Congratz!

Dense fossil's spam or something else?

Dense/Prismatic/Corroded until I got the 3 suffixes. Then I began metacrafting process for the prefixes (just slam exalts and scour them off with suffixes cannot be changed every time you don't hit a t1 or maybe t2 ES affix). Very expensive craft lol and I got decently lucky to hit t1 back to back. Do have a mirror service thread for it wink wink to the rich people. Hopefully I can do some more insane crafts for this build once I get more currency lol.
Hi, thanks for your guide ! I was looking for a tankier version than the classic life with 5-6k life.
I would like to know, what do you think is the minimum budget you need to be able to clear juiced t16 maps and metamorphs ? I only have 30ex, what can i expect to be able to clear with that ?
"
Vanguar wrote:
Hi, thanks for your guide ! I was looking for a tankier version than the classic life with 5-6k life.
I would like to know, what do you think is the minimum budget you need to be able to clear juiced t16 maps and metamorphs ? I only have 30ex, what can i expect to be able to clear with that ?

with 30ex it should be possible to get starting with the build if you invest in the right gear pices, sadly cospri alone cost already like 7ex. Just go for the 14% Cdr to grab the first Breakpoint and you should be fine. dps wouldn't be the best, but you should be able to clear all content
Hi , me and my friend doing this and pretty happy with so far.
But i didnt understand cooldown and attack speed realtionship.

my attack rate 7.16 atm without mistwalker.
And cooldown reduction is 15

Can you tell me ideal attack speed and how to calculate?
"
GodLessFalcon wrote:
Hi , me and my friend doing this and pretty happy with so far.
But i didnt understand cooldown and attack speed realtionship.

my attack rate 7.16 atm without mistwalker.
And cooldown reduction is 15

Can you tell me ideal attack speed and how to calculate?

if you got between 14-51% cdr you need >7.5 aps
For Mistwalker you just can take
1)an onslaught flask for the 20% buff
or
2)you craft in pob on your glaves attack speed and edit it to 7-20% and slide the bar to 20% to simulate mistwalker
Trying to decide between this and life version.

Have that but no other pieces. Have about 20 ex in currency on top and maybe 8-10 ex in sales coming up.

Whats peoples thoughts.
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
Have had alot of fun playing this Build killed all content. Going for a new build now tho

If anyone is interested i have some good gear for sale

Any of this gear still for sale?
Hello! im playin life version of this build. But i literally start to hate it. I've done everything expect like a watchers eye for a lil bir damage. But damage is not the problem. Life version is a literally glass cannon.

This is my gear right now. But i have a CI vortex and im killing the sirus and the other bosses with it not with the coc ice nova one. I wanna change this too. I could sell all these things and try to make with your guide. But the question is. Is it going to worth ? After i played this build i dont wanna play maps without it cuz the clearing is amazing. The with 5.3k life getting oneshot is annoying. Thank you.
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:
Hello! im playin life version of this build. But i literally start to hate it. I've done everything expect like a watchers eye for a lil bir damage. But damage is not the problem. Life version is a literally glass cannon.

This is my gear right now. But i have a CI vortex and im killing the sirus and the other bosses with it not with the coc ice nova one. I wanna change this too. I could sell all these things and try to make with your guide. But the question is. Is it going to worth ? After i played this build i dont wanna play maps without it cuz the clearing is amazing. The with 5.3k life getting oneshot is annoying. Thank you.

I have the same problem as you do, I'm doing the fire conversion one and it really sucks getting one shot left and right (especially when you're bad mechanically like me). I might try and craft some pieces of this while farming with the life version and then commit to it once I get enough currency/gears for it. To be fair though, I can easily do end game contents with the life version (4.9k hp) and already did sirus A8 deathless.
Last edited by Nekuuuuuu on Jan 14, 2020, 11:30:06 PM
What do you guys think about Auxium Crystal Belt as dps option for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info