[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Thanks for the guide. I've just started this build

Really confused with APS
here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/RnksPf51

I'm sitting at 6.44 on POB
but I do see my APS stay at 7.53 when the elusive active in the game.

When I import your POB, it says 9.94 APS.

Could you let me where I did it wrong?

Thanks
Last edited by qiandongyq on Jan 11, 2020, 10:59:12 PM
I'm trying a low life version, follow my setup but i'm taking many one shots

Spoiler
for the aps calculation:

1) import build
2) go to cyclone as your main skill
3) activate all flasks
4) add 20% increased attack speed somewhere on your gear for the Mistwalker ias
5) aktivate Tailwind / Onslaught / Frenzy charges only if you got it from your gear or somewhere else

now you should see your aps. Also its possible to see it ingame, when you press c and got to cyclone. Now you go in a fight and activate every buff you got. The only thing so far is, that tailwind isn't calculated in the aps ingame. So you should multiplicate the ingame aps then with x1.1

"
tylam6746 wrote:
Hi, nice guide and I really want to try it out in HC. Would you recommend to build it as HC character and can I use something like Fenumus' Spinnerets to replace the Watcher's eye for a budget version? Like if I have the sword, shield and chest, will I be able to start? Also I saw you had Leveling section before but now it's gone, are you not planning to add that or?

Thanks a lot for the guide and inspiration. Sorry if I had too many questions. Kinda new to CoC

The boots would be a good idea if you haven't got the budget for a watcher's. In HC I personally would:
-unallocate Ghost Reaver so you got a faster Recharge and craft faster start of ES Recharge on Rings rate or skill it somewhere on tree. Cause between Large Bossphases you got no real ES recovery from the other defensive mechanics
-put ES Leech or Fortify instead of Inspiration into the 6 Link

"
Hello....
Do you kami, or someone else writing here played maybe life version dual wielding cospri's malice ice nova, or one cospri's ice nova build with shield, and can comment on the difference enrgy shield vs life, playstyle, dps, defense, build cost, leveling, whats is god for start and later in the game, fast clearing or killing bosses and for all end game of course, this build seems excellent and very expensive just do it to try it out ....
very nice guide....

Regards

I played Life version at first and spent like 150ex into, but it was as I though trash, you run arround with like 5-6k Life and kill everything. On Bosses or Metamorph its like kill or get killed by oneshoots.
Budget is a matter of opinion, you can start doing the build with like 20ex or spent multiple mirrors into it like every other build.
For clearing maps, the speed should be on Life / LL / CI the same. Only on bosses you would the difference.

"
nashatayka wrote:
Hello again! Every day I admire the game on this build)
I have a few questions again.
I don’t have enough mana for
and
(for 100 accuracy need),
but enough for this
(what do you think about this, before im buy Enlighten level 4)
And there will be a small request, look at my https://pastebin.com/2txAHKXj , I do not know how much APS I have :( Tell me where to watch or just how much I have.
Thanks in advance!

Hey mate,
you can take Precision out if you skill Depth Perception 4Points if you go with Hatred

or go more Defensive without Hatred and take Precision + Aspect/Skitterbots and spent the Points somewhere else
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 12, 2020, 12:38:40 AM
Ok thx) Plz check it is be fine?

"
nashatayka wrote:

you got 7,81aps without anything
+20% increased attack speed from Mistwalker = 8,9aps
+ tailwind (10% more aps) = 9.79 aps

so you're currently good.

but i would take out the precision watchers and take onslought flask instead of quartz 15% vs 20%
so you got 10.09 aps which would be to much, so you lower the cospri to 12% so you got 9.92 aps

https://pastebin.com/4rjw7Fet
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 12, 2020, 3:16:41 AM
If you play LL i asume you have less than 8k ES and no other defensive layer than your ehp so what did you expect ? You could switch out the Prism guard and get a lethal pride + good es shield with block so you at least have a bit more es and high block chance.
Last edited by Suboshi on Jan 12, 2020, 4:11:30 AM
Spoiler
"
"
nashatayka wrote:

you got 7,81aps without anything
+20% increased attack speed from Mistwalker = 8,9aps
+ tailwind (10% more aps) = 9.79 aps

so you're currently good.

but i would take out the precision watchers and take onslought flask instead of quartz 15% vs 20%
so you got 10.09 aps which would be to much, so you lower the cospri to 12% so you got 9.92 aps

https://pastebin.com/4rjw7Fet

Ok big ty man 4 help)

When I get home, I will do everything as you wrote! Which Watcher Eye would you recommend? I thought that the more attack speed on Kospri the better))
I apologize for my English, I'm bad at it)

It turns out that for my situation is better 9.92 aps than 10.09 aps?
and you pob not not included franzy charges the way it should be?
Last edited by nashatayka on Jan 12, 2020, 4:43:30 AM
@nashatayka
Didnt saw any frenzy generation on your build.
Keep in mind that you only got awakened coc on lvl1, so you dont raech the breakpoint of 52% to do 10aps. Before you got the 52%, the best you can do for now would be to stay below 7.5aps to dont miss casts
hi guys
what is the ascendancy order?
SELL all my CoC EQ. Pm in game, i should be online at every evening
https://prnt.sc/qmleha - doryani jewel iwth 35% cold dmg and cold leech
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info