[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Gulch wrote:
[

I never went LL. I went straight from life to CI around level 80-ish. And to be honest it was too soon because I didnt' have the gear and at the time I only had 3k ES. I was pissed that I was dying to Chaos damage too often because I hadn't invested anything into chaos res knowing I was going to go CI.
So basically I switched too early out of frustration.

I see no stun imunity, how does it work without?
Are you doing 100% delirum full juiced maps?
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Jack_Man wrote:

- switching to CI?
I would love that, because of the tankiness, but im FAAAR away from the stated 60Exalted. have yourn 5 atm, if i sell stuff im at 10 the most. And dont want to sell gear from other character.

It's only 60ex if you buy the gear.
Make you own as you play your current version. While you're mapping/bossing harvesting keep items that are a good base, and craft on them. When I went CI my gear wasn't very good. It's still not god tier but it does the job quite well. A8 Sirus, 20/20 Simulacrums, 100% delerious maps,Delve 450 at the moment is a breeze etc...
Buy a base I86 Vaal Regalia,Crusader Orb it, 6 socket it, then 6 link it and slam the explodey mod on it (that is way easier than it sounds.)

Or buy the chest outright which they are selling for really good prices right now because the market is flooded with them. Currently they are around 3ex for a 6 link explodey i86 Vaal Regalia.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/7n3zmjrT5

Hey, thanks for the Answer!

in fact i collected some gear, but its not really good, but maybe some of it works for the start.

regarding the explody chest i got a few questions:

- the "cheap" ones for sell dont have the elevated mod, should i aim for it later or is it not needed at all?
- they seem to always has a mod like "X% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage" is it due crafting process, which i could remove via harvest later or should it stay? i dont see so much benefit in keeping it.
-i think 212 Energy shield is a bit low, would you recommend buy one with higher ES, or is this okay for the start?
-if i craft one, why do i have to crusade orb it before i awaken orb it with a explode chest? or did i understand this step wrong?

Thank you a lot! made me confidenter to try it!
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
[

I never went LL. I went straight from life to CI around level 80-ish. And to be honest it was too soon because I didnt' have the gear and at the time I only had 3k ES. I was pissed that I was dying to Chaos damage too often because I hadn't invested anything into chaos res knowing I was going to go CI.
So basically I switched too early out of frustration.

I see no stun imunity, how does it work without?
Are you doing 100% delirum full juiced maps?

I have 60% stun avoidance according to my POB.
100% Delirium maps are no joke not gonna lie, I've only done a couple of them before I ran out of orbs. Need to buy some more. MY build doesn't just breeze thru them,but they are doable if you don't mind dying a couple of times here and there. I think the ones I ran were T15? Maybe T16, rare, with basic sextants and Sacrifice frags. Nothing special as far as juice goes.

I'm sure if my build was finished I could juice them up to max and run T16 no problem but my build is still a work in progress mainly my ring and boots needing the biggest change. I have 2 Vaal Regalias, one is for bossing only and that has around 600 ES but no explodey. My explodey chest is low ES and needs more Harvest defense slams and maybe a resist slam if I can fit it in there.
Is there any guide on how to craft the gear with harvest like the belt etc. Buying seems to be very expensive.
"
buttcommander wrote:
Is there any guide on how to craft the gear with harvest like the belt etc. Buying seems to be very expensive.

I don't know of any step by step guides, maybe on YouTube you might find stuff.
I use the Craft of Exile website, you just enter in the item that you have on the Calculator tab and see what can or cannot be crafted.
There is also a simulator and an emulator which I haven't played with yet.
https://www.craftofexile.com/en/
Hi CoCers! Im currently playing a similar build to the zoom zoom CI with great success, but im interested in transitioning into the maxblock CI. Im worried that the clear will suffer a lot. Anyone play both and can give some insight on if I should switch or stay zoomzoom? I currently have a HH.
"
myl wrote:
Hi CoCers! Im currently playing a similar build to the zoom zoom CI with great success, but im interested in transitioning into the maxblock CI. Im worried that the clear will suffer a lot. Anyone play both and can give some insight on if I should switch or stay zoomzoom? I currently have a HH.

Hello! I've played both the Max Block and am currently playing the Zoom Zoom version myself, why do you want to transition into the max block at the first place?

Clear wise there is a world of difference, a mate of mine is playing the Max Block while I'm playing the Zoom version, and my clear is just way faster than his. Although he has more ES since I'm also wearing a HH.
"
ArcticWolff wrote:
"
myl wrote:

Hello! I've played both the Max Block and am currently playing the Zoom Zoom version myself, why do you want to transition into the max block at the first place?

Clear wise there is a world of difference, a mate of mine is playing the Max Block while I'm playing the Zoom version, and my clear is just way faster than his. Although he has more ES since I'm also wearing a HH.

I want to go max block to be able to do the end game bosses a little more smoothly. Shapers balls kept killing me in uber elder and in the feared fight and I had to get a carry kn the last two portals. Although I do want to continue mapping really smoothly, but I know I cant have both haha
"
buttcommander wrote:

The belt is really straightforward. Once you have the crusader/redeemer base, you can spam reforge w/defence mods or dense fossil spam until you hit T1-T2 ES + ES% and removeable third prefix (if any) and suffixes (can also reroll or remove suffixes..). If you are a long way away from finishing the build, then consider just using reforges as you come across them.

You can augment caster whenever you like, spell damage during flask effect is the only potential roll, and remove/add until you hit T1. Adding resists is straightforward, obviously do not add cold resist..(you can still get cold resist here quite easily, but will be last step. You can add a different resist and change fire/lightning to cold resist at end). With full suffixes augment cold will add either cold damage % or cold damage with hits against chilled enemies. Remove/add cold until desired tier.
"
ArcticWolff wrote:
"
myl wrote:

Hey what is the difference with the zoom zoom version? Last time I followed this build it was only max block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info