[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
aurum0718 wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

I'm having some trouble clearing the breach lord maven invitation as well as the feared invitation. I'm guessing it's because my dps is too low to kill them right as they spawn, so I'm wondering which improvements I should try to aim for to clear those?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/SFCbREzb

Awk Cold Dmg your 6l setup, for sure.

Thanks! Which gem should I replace with it though? I believe I need the increased critical strikes support in order to get 100% crit chance
At what point/budget does it make sense to invest in 21/20 (or 21/23) ice nova? They are quite expensive, and I'm trying to save for an explode chest. Playing the budget/life version. Thanks for any input.
IGN: Zergtrap
If I run a single circle of fear for herald mana reservation, should the second modifier on the ring be Herald of ice buff effect or increased cold damage with herald of ice?

Also, for CI build, I'm running two circles of fear with herald of ice mana reservation, but I still can't run all auras. Should I drop hatred? I have enlighten 4 as well, but I still can't run Discipline, precision, hatred and HoI all at once.
Last edited by xNinjakiller on Feb 15, 2021, 11:35:04 PM
have about 100 EX to make a build, should i go for LL or CI version

have an explode chest, cinderswallow, bottled faith and militant with +4 elemental damage and +2 to AR.

i dont know how to start, want to do all content (mostly 100% deli).

Thanks!!
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
ArcticWolff wrote:
Just an little update on the Speed CI version from my side. I can actually clear all the Conqs / Sirus / Shaper & Elder guardians etc etc within seconds, this includes maven ofcourse. This version of the build is by-far my most fun CoC'er I've ever made :D

Yo, congratz!

What do you call "Speed CI"? You just investi into APS, and CRS instead of block, etc?

Yeah his "Zoom Zoom" version, I was running an 9.9 APS attack version with 53% CDR. But I got lucky and found a HH yesterday, so I'm going to rebuild it towards the 7.x APS version now so I can stay under the CDR/APS Cap ;)
"
Kuiteqt wrote:
have about 100 EX to make a build, should i go for LL or CI version

have an explode chest, cinderswallow, bottled faith and militant with +4 elemental damage and +2 to AR.

i dont know how to start, want to do all content (mostly 100% deli).

Thanks!!

That all depends on the Tier of the maps you want to run 100% deli with, and how used you are to playing a either Block or Dodge & Attack build I guess.. let's start with the tier... which T are you trying to do the 100% Deli's on?
Hey guys,

I have a few questions before I start this build.

I am playing SSF and finally got a cospris to drop. I also have a 6-linked shavs and an eye of chayula. Sadly no prism guardian dor me as of yet.

Now Im wondering if I can finally make the build work running high red maps with that gear.
Considering my only 6 linked BA is the shavs, I guess going LL is my best bet? I have a jewelers touch proph and a carcass jack, so i also could go life, but I guess going LL with shavs would be better, right?

How would a gem setup look like without prism and without circle of fear?

Thanks in advance! 😊
Damage feels a bit low. Any tips on what to upgrade next?
"
Landy3 wrote:
Damage feels a bit low. Any tips on what to upgrade next?

Yes:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2733675/page/1

Under "gear setup"

You're welcome.
IGN: Cyanyx
Aight boys Im kinda happy with my CI coc,but i would love bigger aoe what should i change in my skill tree to get aoe high enough for smooth legion clearing ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info