[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Is there a version between mac block and zoom zoom?
I would like a build with max block and like 500-700k ice nova damage?
Do you think this is possible?

Im actual at the LL version, do a good amount of damage but dying very often.
I'm wondering can we use explode body armour in low life build?
Nope, Shavs ist mandatory.
"chaos damage does not bypass energy shield"
Hi,

First, thank you so much for the build, having a lot of fun with it.

I switch to CI yesterday and I encounter some trouble.

1. How do I get the 212 dex without the +30 node on tree? Maybe I miss something here.
2. I still missing 3% chance to hit, even with T1 acc on ring and lvl 20 precision. Any idea of what I need to change? (lvl 21 Precision ofc but pob say I will be at 98%)
3. Probably missing something here but how can I sustain HoI+Hatred+Discipline+Precision without the sovereignty route? I'm already using lvl 3 enlighten + HoI reduced mana reservation on ring.

My Pob: https://pastebin.com/jkFWRw2u

Sorry for my english, and thanks in advance !
I've got some questions on the CDR and APS breakpoints. I'm running a LL version of this build with shavs/prism guardian/presence.

So I'm aiming for BP1 right and want my CDR to be between 14-50% correct? I cant get that on my belt or boots (running HH + sin trek until I get tailwind boots) so I should get an lvl 3 awakened CoC gem to get this correct?

The APS is confusing me. I dont get why you'd want lower APS but that's whatever someone smarter than me figured it out so I'll go with it. If I have no increased attack or cast speed on my gear other than cos prices is there a certain level on cosprice for the increased attack speed I should look for because I just bought one with max attack speed and highest edps I could?

Also what happens when you start getting HH stacks, isnt your APS just going to skyrocket making it impossible to stay within the BP1 value?
How much crit multi do you guys have on average for Ice Nova?
I'm sitting at 379% right now for my CI build. Seems....ok but gonna try and squeeze out more somewhere.
Hello guys,
I try to progres with gear, I made amulet, both rings and boots, just need a little corrent.
Now I will focus on improve rest of the gear.

Can you tell me: which next setps will high improve my DPS? What to do as first, second, etc.

Pls take a look at my gear and PoB: https://pastebin.com/618H1ECE

Thank you!
Last edited by Mr_Ravgor on Feb 17, 2021, 2:08:54 PM
"
dalt0n91 wrote:

Yes check my most fun version of coc ice nova GB/CI/max block. With my experience its easily best version of all coc ice novas https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/juju666/jujuCats
https://pastebin.com/zXUSgMpZ <- my pob fork

This is super min/maxed and only misses some harvest divines and double corrupted jewels to be finished. Could buy better amulet but its not really worth it since pandemonius is stupidly good anyway :D You don't have to get this good gear to play it, i switched to CI/GB block on day 2 when i got es on block shield and random ES gear

I have more damage than most builds while having this defence:

- Balanced resist for wise oak abuse
- 75% block, 74% spell block with GB
- Elemental ailment immunity
- A lot of movement speed
- 7300es (can get a lot of more es without HH)
- blind from pandemonius
- Big AOE and offscreen killing
- ES on block

You can go even 52cooldown version. HH is not needed but good thing is we don't rely on its buffs so its always a bonus when kill rares! Both versions are insanely good, test both and use what you like ^^ With real ES belt you get so much more es tough and can be easier to get resistance etc.

I do all content like its a joke... we could compare this like a life version coc plays t16 maps while i do 100% deli t19 fully juiced maps just like that life version boy is doing normal t16 XD

I really never ever die with current gear when doing 100% deli fully juiced maps with 23423% beyond. Also don't have problems if some monsters stays on map while i have ''cleared'' full map since i dont rely on hh buffs/flasks like some other builds (like poison sextant abuse hh/IL builds that gets rekd if they don't have buffs up and have to loot map while some monsters still left)

The max block version is just too good compared to non block more glasscannon version when doing juicy maps.

edit: upgraded some items
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 19, 2021, 12:17:06 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
dalt0n91 wrote:

Yes check my most fun version of coc ice nova GB/CI/max block. With my experience its easily best version of all coc ice novas https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/juju666/jujuCats

This is super min/maxed and only misses some harvest divines and double corrupted jewels to be finished. Could buy better amulet but its not really worth it since pandemonius is stupidly good anyway :D You don't have to get this good gear to play it, i switched to CI/GB block on day 2 when i got es on block shield and random ES gear

I have more damage than most builds while having this defence:

- Balanced resist for wise oak abuse
- 75% block, 74% spell block with GB
- Elemental ailment immunity
- A lot of movement speed
- 7300es (can get a lot of more es without HH)
- blind from pandemonius
- Big AOE and offscreen killing
- ES on block

You can go even 52cooldown version. HH is not needed but good thing is we don't rely on its buffs so its always a bonus when kill rares! Both versions are insanely good, test both and use what you like ^^ With real ES belt you get so much more es tough and can be easier to get resistance etc.

I do all content like its a joke... we could compare this like a life version coc plays t16 maps while i do 100% deli t19 fully juiced maps just like that life version boy is doing normal t16 XD

I really never ever die with current gear when doing 100% deli fully juiced maps with 23423% beyond. Also don't have problems if some monsters stays on map while i have ''cleared'' full map since i dont rely on hh buffs/flasks like some other builds (like poison sextant abuse hh/IL builds that gets rekd if they don't have buffs up and have to loot map while some monsters still left)

The max block version is just too good compared to non block more glasscannon version when doing juicy maps.

That gear is disgusting lol. May I ask how did you craft your boots?
"
Sunnyice724 wrote:
That gear is disgusting lol. May I ask how did you craft your boots?

1. 50/50 eleveted tailwind mod (on budget use normal tailwind)
2. Awakener tailwind and ailment
3. Pray for harvestable suffix (can use reroll keeping suffix harvest)
4. You can force resist + ailment immunity with harvest (rng)
5. Buy augment and remove/aug speed (5-6ex when i bought) Took me 21ex to get 30 or 35movement (got lucky with 35 but would have kept 30)
6. Augment and aug/rem defence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info