[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey, Qmabyte, big thanks for your advice about Glancing Blows and Deflection annointment. Also got ES on hit Watcher's. Feels much smoother now.

Now I have another question. How/when to replace inc crit with awakened added cold? I happened to have lvl 5 gem already, but according to PoB even I get Bottled Faith, my crit chance would be "only" 95%. Without Bottled it's 87%.

Can't see more sources of crit unless ditching defence nodes. I'm already using Ice Golem.
OK, i'm going to watch Big Ducks' videos then, thanks!

One more question: If i can't fit all the auras yet, which ones should i use for now (CI version)?
"
waitwuuut wrote:
Hey, Qmabyte, big thanks for your advice about Glancing Blows and Deflection annointment. Also got ES on hit Watcher's. Feels much smoother now.

Now I have another question. How/when to replace inc crit with awakened added cold? I happened to have lvl 5 gem already, but according to PoB even I get Bottled Faith, my crit chance would be "only" 95%. Without Bottled it's 87%.

Can't see more sources of crit unless ditching defence nodes. I'm already using Ice Golem.

Always post a PoB. Without it, we cannot help, but as i can guess, your crit chance on your gear is not high enough yet to remove the critical strike gem.

For the record, with my gear, i have 99.21% crit chance without bottled faith, and 91% without both Bottled faith and cinderswallow urn (+80% crit chance).
https://pastebin.com/3iPYMiYc

You could invest into a medium cluster with precise focus (+30% crit chance when channeling) and unwavering focus (damage when channeling and stun resistance).
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 7, 2021, 7:27:52 AM
Hey, can someone help me, im atm running almost all content pretty well, but still it feels kinda shit

https://pastebin.com/RKEjqkP1

bottled faith is coming as soon as i get enough currency, and assasin mark ring is under progress, trying to craft it by myself.

Thank you if you can help

E: also going for double crit chance at the ring when ever i get it ready, so it it will get me some more crit chance
Last edited by ssakke on Feb 7, 2021, 8:19:25 AM
"
Imajohnation wrote:
OK, i'm going to watch Big Ducks' videos then, thanks!

One more question: If i can't fit all the auras yet, which ones should i use for now (CI version)?

Leave out Precision (my personal preference), or if you can keep it as low of a level as you can to use it.
I had it at level 7 for the longest time.
Last edited by Gulch on Feb 7, 2021, 8:34:31 AM
Thanks for this awesome build!
Started with the life version and switched fast to the ci max block one.

I really appreciate the tankiness.

Could someone please have a look at my gear and help me to decide what to upgrade next:
https://pastebin.com/SGsv1bqu

I am happy with the defense and looking for more damage.

Hey guys just playing this build as a life version and really loving it was thinking about making the swap to LL but for the first time in awhile I can afford a Headhunter ive been able to do almost all content as life build since I have an awakened coc theres no reason I need the CDR on my belt right? of course I have to level it a bit more to get the 14% minumum.
Hi, I love this build! But I die at least 1 time per map (T15) and I don't think I could run juiced maps... I am not sure what I could upgrade next? Can you help me please?

I even switched my quicksilver flask for a life flask...
Hello, playing the LL build and crafting some items to make the switch to CI.
New to crafting and need some tips.

For crafting crit + explody chest, I have the crusader base 6 linked,
Is the method using harvest to roll/augment physical till I get exploding, then awakening orb a 2nd crit chest and applying to the crusader chest correct?
From there try and aug/remove crappy rolls?

Also just fossil crafted this shield, is the 5-7% difference in chance to block spells significant enough to craft a new one?
Do I augment with defence?

Thankyou!
Is anyone running Low Life and at 100% accuracy?

I was when I was Life before I switched, now I can't quite make it.

I do huge damage and have 7.7k ES, so I guess it doesn't matter, but it sorta irks me that I'm at 97% chance to hit.

I also switched in Haste for Skitterbots when I hit the 52% CDR because I was tired of being slow and I had enough damage and the attack speed helps.

POB says each Ice Nova hits for 1.5 mil Sirus DPS and I hit 9.25 times/sec.

Last edited by BuckinKaeding on Feb 7, 2021, 2:38:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info