[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Imajohnation wrote:
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
Imajohnation wrote:
Hi guys! I'm enjoying this great build so far and doing some more gear progression/optimization.

Is there any guides on how to craft gears specifically for this kind of build?
Like which base to use, item level, influences, harvestr crafting, fossils etc..

Under gear section he lists the way to craft items. you can also use craftofexile.com website thats what i use to see how to craft

Yeah, I mean a noob crafting guide. Like step by step.
Take this base, alt/scour until or fossil craft, then add/remove harvest craft etc..

no idea maybe zizaran got a crafting guide on youtube
Is HH good for this build? thinking about selling HH to afford some pieces of this build
"
Kuiteqt wrote:
Is HH good for this build? thinking about selling HH to afford some pieces of this build

Only if you can cap ur res without him, because very juiced maps can give random OHKO from elementals sources very easy (300% extra damage from element, etc).

I think that's something you can work with ur jewels!
Guys, quick question.

Im farming as hell because this build clear is just insane. But im using the life version for obviou$ rea$on$.

What's best, invest hard on life version or just save and move, in the future, for the CI version?
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, quick question.

Im farming as hell because this build clear is just insane. But im using the life version for obviou$ rea$on$.

What's best, invest hard on life version or just save and move, in the future, for the CI version?

get Life version to a point where you can comfortly farm currency them save for CI version.
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, quick question.

get Life version to a point where you can comfortly farm currency them save for CI version.

Ok, thx!!
POB shows my attack rate as 9.27 whether or not I have Tailwind selected. That's worrying me. How do I know if its 9.27 or not and if I'm going above the 10.1 breakpoint?
"
Imajohnation wrote:
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
Imajohnation wrote:
Hi guys! I'm enjoying this great build so far and doing some more gear progression/optimization.

Is there any guides on how to craft gears specifically for this kind of build?
Like which base to use, item level, influences, harvestr crafting, fossils etc..

Under gear section he lists the way to craft items. you can also use craftofexile.com website thats what i use to see how to craft

Yeah, I mean a noob crafting guide. Like step by step.
Take this base, alt/scour until or fossil craft, then add/remove harvest craft etc..

Look up Big Ducks on YouTube, he made a step by step by step guide either in Harvest or Heist league, it's actually quite simple to do.
2 Questions:

1: How is CI version sustaining mana?

2: If you get frostbite curse on hit ring, do you still need to run it in your weapon? And if not what do you replace it with?
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
2 Questions:

1: How is CI version sustaining mana?

2: If you get frostbite curse on hit ring, do you still need to run it in your weapon? And if not what do you replace it with?

1: regeneration

2: no andreplace with frost bomb imo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info