[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey, playing CoC Ice Nova Assassin and looking for some advice.

https://pastebin.com/E4yGqcs9

I'm currently doing mostly fine in T15-16, there's an occasional death here and there to really heavy spike damage, or on some bosses but for the most part it feels alright. Higher delirium % T16's feel fairly bad, with some one shots and such.

I'm looking for advice on what to prioritize gearing next, I have about 32ex saved up, and wasn't sure what I should be aiming for next.

Things I've considered are awakened cast on crit so I can drop the belt modifier for now, awakened hextouch support + assassin mark ring, a helm with herald of ice reduced mana reserved, bottled faith, getting a reduced mana cost shield, but that + spell block is a lot, and an explode chest. Not sure the best route to go.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I know my resists are way over the cap, I bought the gear at like level 70, and as I got more passives, ended up with a lot more resists than I needed.
Last edited by FoxfireAhrii on Feb 6, 2021, 3:55:26 AM
When figuring out or APS in POB do we want to take the number after all our buffs are up but before Headhunter? IE: Tailwind onslaught flask etc?
"
keksik0061 wrote:
Hey, I got me T2 reduced mana reservation for the shields, which is 10%, question is whether is it enought for all of the auras or needs to be 15?

It enough but need enlighten lv4. You can check my shield.
Last edited by FrostLB0810 on Feb 6, 2021, 11:15:19 AM
"
Behemoth-XUL wrote:
When figuring out or APS in POB do we want to take the number after all our buffs are up but before Headhunter? IE: Tailwind onslaught flask etc?

yes, expect tailwind, cause it doesnt grant attack speed, its bugged in pob so you have to disable your boots in pob
just finished my helmet craft :) 5 t1 crafted ES % :)
In harvest I used the "zoom zoom" CI version for juiced 100% delirium maps and had no issues. Anyone have experience with using the max block version in 3.13 on the same kind of maps?
Someone got a good guide how to craft a critchance and explo chest?
Hi guys! I'm enjoying this great build so far and doing some more gear progression/optimization.

Is there any guides on how to craft gears specifically for this kind of build?
Like which base to use, item level, influences, harvestr crafting, fossils etc..
"
Imajohnation wrote:
Hi guys! I'm enjoying this great build so far and doing some more gear progression/optimization.

Like which base to use, item level, influences, harvestr crafting, fossils etc..

Under gear section he lists the way to craft items. you can also use craftofexile.com website thats what i use to see how to craft
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
Imajohnation wrote:

Under gear section he lists the way to craft items. you can also use craftofexile.com website thats what i use to see how to craft

Yeah, I mean a noob crafting guide. Like step by step.
Take this base, alt/scour until or fossil craft, then add/remove harvest craft etc..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info