[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey, I'm back with a noob question. I'm getting ready to start crafting/buying all of my gear. Do you think 20 ex is enough to get this build into good shape? Or should I still start with life?

Edit: Calculated prices of both ci and life based builds. Will start with a life based build and transition to this build in the future!
Last edited by Beeeaaast on Jul 11, 2020, 9:22:41 AM
how do we calculate dps in POB?
So I got the anti-stun enchant on my boots.

Do you guys think it's better to just get the other 20% stun avoidance as jewel implicits and replace the channeling cluster jewels with something else, or to keep the channeling jewels and reroll the boot enchant for something else?

Hi

I found your guide while searching a coc build a bit different from my previous one (a hybrid one) so I tried your Ci version.

Very nice guide, at least for a confirmed player, what is the best way to say thank you than share my copy ?

I want to do it because it's a very "cheap" version I did it with my poor currencies, knowledge, luck and of course garden craft. So I feel like it could be useful for some players.

Im 91 and I have 7.5k es and feel very safe, I do t16 map delirium, elders/shaper guardians with 5l lvl 19 gems no quality, very cheap cluster jewel so again it's not a perfect copy and that the reason I think it's interesting for most players.

Thanks a lot man, great guide !

stuff

crafted as mentionned + garden craft

crafted as mentioned, no money to buy shaper base so i go crusader and didn't focus on block spell atm. Next upgrade is a shaped shield with block spell (quite easy to get with garden craft as the only augment def possible while prefixe are full is es on block)

crafted as mentioned, luck i guess, quite ok for a start

cheap ring with missing stats

easy garden craft

crafted as mentioned, I can try to get % es + flat by remove/add defence mod at the garden

lucky in 1 awekener slam as mentioned in the guide.

Basic set up

and jewels for stun immune while chan + frozen tail + 2 thread of hope -12@ res

Character's name : RicracSurLeBudget
Last edited by Cormus on Jul 11, 2020, 11:03:33 AM
Brother, how i can replace the "lethal pride" no one on sale. i feel stupid, help me.

"
Cormus wrote:
Hi

I found your guide while searching a coc build a bit different from my previous one (a hybrid one) so I tried your Ci version.

Very nice guide, at least for a confirmed player, what is the best way to say thank you than share my copy ?

I want to do it because it's a very "cheap" version I did it with my poor currencies, knowledge, luck and of course garden craft. So I feel like it could be useful for some players.

Im 91 and I have 7.5k es and feel very safe, I do t16 map delirium, elders/shaper guardians with 5l lvl 19 gems no quality, very cheap cluster jewel so again it's not a perfect copy and that the reason I think it's interesting for most players.

stuff

crafted as mentioned, no money to buy shaper base so i go crusader and didn't focus on block spell atm. Next upgrade is a shaped shield with block spell (quite easy to get with garden craft as the only augment def possible while prefixe are full is es on block)

easy garden craft

crafted as mentioned, I can try to get % es + flat by remove/add defence mod at the garden

Basic set up

Take a look at my jewel in my tree, very cheap too
Last edited by cocostyle on Jul 11, 2020, 9:44:59 AM
I do not use lethal pride on that build, brother

so cheap gloves i found > 10c (they was corrapted with 1 socket) and i wasted 19 vaal orbs to make them 4link. Easy and cheap

Belt - 3ex, easy to craft 2 res by harvest (will do lightning and Cold since i have Fire on Gloves) and will grind some ES crafts on this boi.

Boots in work... will show later (idk will it be usefull for anybody or no, i just want to post my progress)

Last edited by LandserXL on Jul 11, 2020, 2:39:51 PM
"
Cormus wrote:
Hi

stuff

easy garden craft

Basic set up

always nice to see that people can do the build with low budget :)

-------------------

Changelog:
- updated pob (explode / crit chest and 3L Herald is not needed)
- cleaned up the Thread a bit, mostly on Gear section
- added passive skill steps to the Life Leveling Tree

still need to do some colouring, hopefully I didnt mess up to much in the Gear sections :D. If somebody got improvements to the build guide, that should be added you can always wsp me.

Edit: updated PoB again, pretty much min/maxed for this League, just missing some little things like Belt enchant and some Gem level/quality
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 12, 2020, 9:50:09 AM
"
Cormus wrote:
Hi

stuff

easy garden craft

Basic set up

How much do you think the budget version cost you?
did the pob tree, items changed? @@ i rmb the shield didnt use reservation and what happened to the amulet as well.. is the previous iteration still valid?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info