[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

On the stun avoidance note.
I found out you can get stun avoidance as an implicit on jewels today.
if u get 4 of those u can save some skill points on the tree or anoint something different.
"
TheSniper580 wrote:
On the stun avoidance note.
I found out you can get stun avoidance as an implicit on jewels today.
if u get 4 of those u can save some skill points on the tree or anoint something different.

Yeah, found that out 4days ago, but atm I'm in holidays so cant update the guide till the weekend when I'm back
How do you suggest lowering APS - im currently at 8.13 with 34% CDR.
Tried to add cospri with lowest roll of attack speed but im still above the break point for my CDR.
The only solution i see is to remove Tailwind from my boots, but i do really like to have the extra movementspeed.
"
It clears all content fast and red tier bosses good at a somewhere like 100ex+

If you want quick and save farm Sirus 8, Uber Elder, ultra juiced T16's and everything else, you have to spent like 300ex+

How is it possible that this build does not clean t16 before 100ex investment while a life based coc can clean easily for not even 10ex?

Are the remaining 90ex intended to bridge the gap between a dual wield cospri's damage?

I know this build is made to be more tank, but why "can't we" clean red shitty maps under 100+ex ?
"
Solemplow wrote:
"
It clears all content fast and red tier bosses good at a somewhere like 100ex+

If you want quick and save farm Sirus 8, Uber Elder, ultra juiced T16's and everything else, you have to spent like 300ex+

How is it possible that this build does not clean t16 before 100ex investment while a life based coc can clean easily for not even 10ex?

Are the remaining 90ex intended to bridge the gap between a dual wield cospri's damage?

I know this build is made to be more tank, but why "can't we" clean red shitty maps under 100+ex ?

Sure you can clean red maps with less then 100ex investment, also this league makes the build much more cheaper. But if you read the guide its not a 5k hp life coc that does zoom zoom and then get one shootet. This build focuses more on defensive like max Block and 8k+Es and the gear for doing that is expensive with still doing good damage output.
Sure you can do the build with 10ex investment and have 5k Es and so on, but then you could stay on a squishy life based coc.
"
dream3_r wrote:
How do you suggest lowering APS - im currently at 8.13 with 34% CDR.
Tried to add cospri with lowest roll of attack speed but im still above the break point for my CDR.
The only solution i see is to remove Tailwind from my boots, but i do really like to have the extra movementspeed.

Thats the deal you have to handle with 7.5aps version, it just doesnt work with onslaught flask and tailwind, the only option you can try is to respec the elusive on the ascendancy and take the ambush and assassinate note. This should also be a big boost to the HoI clear
Is "Adds (80-100) to (160-200) Cold Damage" worth on cospri's ?

Only cold damage to spells apply to frostbolts/other shit.

It only scale cyclone damage which is negligible right.
Last edited by Solemplow on Jul 8, 2020, 4:03:34 PM
Did you not take Alira this league? Checked your build recently you're 98 with 121 Skillpoints. Should I respec? Is Alira not worth it anymore? Thanks in advance! :)
"
Solemplow wrote:
Is "Adds (80-100) to (160-200) Cold Damage" worth on cospri's ?

Only cold damage to spells apply to frostbolts/other shit.

It only scale cyclone damage which is negligible right.

Yep
"
zasouna wrote:
Did you not take Alira this league? Checked your build recently you're 98 with 121 Skillpoints. Should I respec? Is Alira not worth it anymore? Thanks in advance! :)

Did you allocate the cluster jewels? I always recommend for a crit build to go alira, especially with this build where you could struggle with resists also

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info