[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Clearing t16 with less than 1ex investment. No point in spending more on it now, farming seeds and waiting for gear prices to drop which usually happens 2-3 weeks into league. Unless you play like 5 hours a day best to save your currency and wait for prices to go down. Many people already crafted explode chests, tailwind boots etc they will be crafting mirror tier upgrades next and dumping off all the gear you will ever need for endgame. Crusader regalia is 5ex now you will be finding 6 link explode mod ones for 5ex in a week guaranteed.
Having some issues with single target on bosses, I'm under the attack rate, and my gems are pretty decent. Can someone take a look at my pob and give me some tips on what I should upgrade next?

I have about 7 ex that I could spend deeper into items/tree.

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/GNyxJa8q
"
ruinedking1 wrote:
Best build , im deleting everything in a second

4 watchstone conqs just melts for 3-4 seconds xD

will try sirus a8 soon

sry to disapoint you aint melting anything with that gear....well if you are aw4 sure.....but a8 sirus etc you are not even near melt anything bro xD
awesome build
Last edited by Snutz66 on Jul 7, 2020, 3:49:39 AM
Amazing guide, life build not too bad untill u've crafted or bought your ES gear, 1 question tho. Should i get accuarcy rating on my helm aswell ?
Kami, i cannot afford to add quality to all my gems at once, can you give simple quality priority list please?

"
LandserXL wrote:
Kami, i cannot afford to add quality to all my gems at once, can you give simple quality priority list please?

Use the vendor recipe for quality on gems.

@dream3_r
You ne er cant have enoug accuracy on gear if you have space for it, also its easy to craft atm through harvest league(attack mod)
Hello everyone,

I've made some decent currency and want to try this build (the basic build, not the juiced one you are playing right now Kami).
My main problem right now is that my Assassin is at level 86 and all the trees in the guide are for level 100 characters and almost all nodes seem somehow important to me.
Can anyone tell me which part of the tree to skip for now?

Thanks in advance!
How do you manage to have enough mana ?
I use the same gem setup as you and i do not have enough mana to use discipline
"
dream3_r wrote:
How do you manage to have enough mana ?
I use the same gem setup as you and i do not have enough mana to use discipline

Charisma on amulet and Enlighten Support 4
Last edited by MansIayer on Jul 8, 2020, 1:51:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type