[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

is it still worth to take aspect of the spider instead of hatred. if cant get watchers with both es on hit, and hatred crit?
Last edited by MadClassic on Jul 12, 2020, 5:03:41 PM
@KAMI, Is there a way to harvest craft specific items like explode/curse/crit body armour, cluster jewels, other rare pieces aswell. I crafted so many stuff with harvest now I just wander if there is an easier way to craft everything :) I know a detailed crafting section would be too much to ask but if there is easier ways to craft specially strong pieces that would be awesome.

Thanks for all the hardwork!
Why Dash instead of Flame Dash?
Is there a reason why people go for accuracy on the helm as well as the gloves?

With just the gloves and a lvl21 precision, PoB tells me I got 100% hit chance with cyclone.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Samodin/Voodin_BackToNature?i=0&search=name%3Dvoodin

Also CDR isn't cool anymore?
The guy isn't even following his own guide xD
Last edited by Samodin on Jul 13, 2020, 12:08:46 AM
"
Samodin wrote:
Is there a reason why people go for accuracy on the helm as well as the gloves?

With just the gloves and a lvl21 precision, PoB tells me I got 100% hit chance with cyclone.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Samodin/Voodin_BackToNature?i=0&search=name%3Dvoodin

Also CDR isn't cool anymore?
The guy isn't even following his own guide xD

It is still pretty good, but I mostly do testing stuff as I said on the main page.
If your hit chance is capped, there is no need to go for more accuracy, expect it boost our base crit chance (correct me if I'm wrong)

"
Why Dash instead of Flame Dash?

It's up to you, but I think people like Dash more over Flame Dash

"
MadClassic wrote:
is it still worth to take aspect of the spider instead of hatred. if cant get watchers with both es on hit, and hatred crit?

I think its better to use Hatred, you just need to allocate Sovereignty and take 1 Ring with reduced HoI mana reservation, reduced mana shield is not needed. If you dont can afford a crit watchers and need some crit chance, you can easily craft a crit chest this League
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 13, 2020, 12:43:43 AM
"
feelthepain wrote:
@KAMI, Is there a way to harvest craft specific items like explode/curse/crit body armour, cluster jewels, other rare pieces aswell. I crafted so many stuff with harvest now I just wander if there is an easier way to craft everything :) I know a detailed crafting section would be too much to ask but if there is easier ways to craft specially strong pieces that would be awesome.

Thanks for all the hardwork!

yes there is, I will explain maybe later on how I crafted my belt, boots, shield and helmet. But I think I dont explain to much, cause It would be probably a wall of text to do that, maybe you can try meanwhile watch on youtube how people crafted there stuff.
Spoiler

------------------------

added a pob without the explode / 3L HoI for easier Gear
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 13, 2020, 12:47:35 AM
Bro, why we use Conduit in new POB?
"
Bro, why we use Conduit in new POB?

Its in the guide explained
solid guide...

just 1 point... dont suggest to lvl with freezing pulse :D
its the most ass zdps skill :D
even 6linked in a tabula its a pain in the ass...

guys just go with blade vortex for the story... it fits perfectly and your lvling frustration will drop to zero :P
Is this build better than grobbs poison blade vortex? new player looking for meta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info