[RIP Best build of 3.9]

Hi! Thanks for the build. The mana regen of ascendancy nodes can keep the attacks in boss fights?
Last edited by EFazzaD on Feb 13, 2020, 8:55:05 PM
You will want an enduring flask because of how fast we attack - pick one with a warding suffix for maximum effect.

Anyway, need some help - currencly I have cleansed thoughts anointed:

I can either
1) Continue with this anointment (capped chaos res); or
2) Anoint hardened scars (fortify, 48-60% chaos res depending on jewels).

Which shoudl I go with? Leaning towards hardened scars because of the 20% flat less dmg.

I had serious problems against the minotaur, I took a hk at the beginning of the fight, is this normal or do I need to do something to avoid this?
Hey,

just started respec from zombies to this build. How can I improve my damage, because I currently struggle with the gear/levels of the gems with tier 6 metamorphs. Ofc leveling the gems will increase the dmg, but maybe I am doing something wrong.

Thx for your guide and for your help to improve my dmg.
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

just started respec from zombies to this build. How can I improve my damage, because I currently struggle with the gear/levels of the gems with tier 6 metamorphs. Ofc leveling the gems will increase the dmg, but maybe I am doing something wrong.

Remove the Quiver with pierce.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
"
2Gs wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions for the post-patch build where maximum dps was nerfed to 35.7m?

"
Fixed a bug in some cases where the Volatile Dead limit was not being enforced.

What does this mean? What limit is there? I'm trying to google around and I see a 60 orb limit?

If so, do we just remove the increased duration nodes on the tree from now on in exchange of ele dmg or crit chance? Any gems that might be able to be swapped for defensive gems now that the number of orbs is capped?

Thx all, I'm new to figuring out patch notes :P

The build doesn't change. The increased duration nodes are only usefull to maximize your damage versus Sirus. For general gameplay I would take something. However, crit chance is useless for this build.
Please help to fight the climate change!
"
spectrearc wrote:
You will want an enduring flask because of how fast we attack - pick one with a warding suffix for maximum effect.

Anyway, need some help - currencly I have cleansed thoughts anointed:

I can either
1) Continue with this anointment (capped chaos res); or
2) Anoint hardened scars (fortify, 48-60% chaos res depending on jewels).

Which shoudl I go with? Leaning towards hardened scars because of the 20% flat less dmg.

In general, I think hardened scars is a bit more useful, since I feel quite safe with my 45% chaos res. But again it depends on your playstyle. E.g. whether you like depending on flasks for your defence.
"
EFazzaD wrote:

I had serious problems against the minotaur, I took a hk at the beginning of the fight, is this normal or do I need to do something to avoid this?

Sorry, what means hk?
I have updated my items, but how can I increase dmg, still struggling with t6 metamorphs:

What do I need to upgrade to do more dmg?
"
Gambler92 wrote:
I have updated my items, but how can I increase dmg, still struggling with t6 metamorphs:

What do I need to upgrade to do more dmg?

Level your gems.
Look for which gems give best bonus to 20+ quality and do that.
Look at EA support skills. Other combinations than yours can give better/more damage.
You could consider a Light. Golem in your Malachai to take advantage of EE.
Adding Abrasive Catalyst to Dyadian is fun...

This is my setup for EA:
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Last edited by Twiiik on Feb 15, 2020, 7:28:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info