[RIP Best build of 3.9]

"
NeBuLa199 wrote:
Hey wanted to know how good is the boss damage for metamorps or high end bosses? Would really like to play this build if the damage is there good too :)

The boss damage is insane, especially if you can ramp up your damage by consuming corpses for 4 seconds before the fights starts like for example for metamorphs or conquerers. They usually die after 1 (or 2) ignite(s) even in T16 maps. I would estimate that I usually deal between 6-10 million ignite DPS with my bossing setup (and my medicore gear).

As I said above, I usually don't even switch Less Duration for Burning Damage for T16 bosses anymore.
Please help to fight the climate change!
Last edited by limonenovecento on Jan 9, 2020, 5:56:49 AM
Greaaat build, having loads of fun with it!
Just 1 question, I am probably just brainlagged, but why does my ES just Degen to 0 and refills? (no map mods, just every time I do anything I start degenning, not life, just my whole ES).
Anyway, highly recommend the build and great idea <3
At what level did you switch to this build?
Just asking - why no explosive arrow totems too? :)

I know that it's kind of overkill at this point, but considering that our totems also profit from our attack speed, resulting ignite on boss also would be hilarious ;)
Hi, thanks for the build.

I just got a Lethal Pride, what stats should I look for on it?
Tried to add EA+balista+MultiTotems+barrage, and damage was way higher, atleast twice as much, so i guess it works.
On really fat target it's worth it.
"
Mia_JustMia wrote:
Greaaat build, having loads of fun with it!
Just 1 question, I am probably just brainlagged, but why does my ES just Degen to 0 and refills? (no map mods, just every time I do anything I start degenning, not life, just my whole ES).
Anyway, highly recommend the build and great idea <3

I don't know what you mean..Blood Rage maybe?
"
Lionelle wrote:
At what level did you switch to this build?

As soon as I could equip Asenath's Chant.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
Just asking - why no explosive arrow totems too? :)

I know that it's kind of overkill at this point, but considering that our totems also profit from our attack speed, resulting ignite on boss also would be hilarious ;)

You said it all. I don't need the extra damage, but it could be a decent damage boost if you can spare the links and maintain the totems.
"
Tsuna27xVF wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build.

I just got a Lethal Pride, what stats should I look for on it?

By far the most important stat is:

Ignites you inflict deal Damage 10% faster

Apart from that the increased burning damage and most of the defensive stats are also usefull.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info