[RIP Best build of 3.9]

kitava disciple notable seems quite good for a build
No rest for the wicked
So what dps we shoud expect after patchnotes?
"
Explosive Arrow
Now gains +2 to Explosion Radius per Explosive Arrow on the target, up to +12 at all gem levels (previously scaled as the gem levelled up, from +10 at gem level 1, to +19 at 20).
You can now stick a maximum of 20 Explosive Arrows to an enemy (previously no limit).
Explosions now deal 3% more damage with Hits and Ailments per explosive arrow on the target (previously, this only applied to ignites).

Also RIP
"
Spirit Offering
Repeated, rapid casting of Spirit Offering was far too efficient as a means of protecting and recovering Minion Life (and player Life through Mistress of Sacrifice). This still provides valuable protection for minions without it being significantly better than almost every other tool available.
No longer grants a portion of the minion's maximum life as Energy Shield.
Now grants +20% to Chaos Resistance at gem level 1, up to +30% at gem level 20.
Last edited by oddawajkapcie on Mar 10, 2020, 10:55:30 PM
"
muir wrote:
"
Twiiik wrote:
"
muir wrote:
https://clips.twitch.tv/WittySpikyBaboonArgieB8

Metamorph Hardcore build in character tab.

That was an intriguing variation of this build!

Do not, I repeat Do Not use Body Swap...

(I died fucking around with it yesterday)

Build was such a blast to play, I'd love to try again next league but I think I will spec Iron Reflexes and find a way to run grace if I do it again because having little phys mitigation is appalling.

Hi, it's nice to see someone putting the build together in hardcore and that looks like a really nice variant, you came up with!

..but unfortunately the build will be dead in the next league..time to move on ;)
Please help to fight the climate change!
"
oddawajkapcie wrote:
So what dps we shoud expect after patchnotes?

Zero. ;P

On a more serious note: I think the build got hit too hard by the patch notes to be viable anymore (probably well deserved since it was ridiculously broken), since two core concepts were severly nerfed.

(However, the third core concept (attack speed stacking via Corpse Pact) seems to be untouched, so you can still build around the synergy between Corpse Pact and Asenath's Chant (or Spellslinger ;P), maybe in combination with Leash of Oblation and some other bow attack (e.g. Toxic Rain), but that would be a completely different build..)
Please help to fight the climate change!
Last edited by limonenovecento on Mar 11, 2020, 5:29:49 AM
I still dream with the day you will do a build similar to this. the best build I've ever played in my life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info