3.9.1c Patch Notes (restartless)

Are you guys aware of the Crucible Portal performance issue? Leaving it open ends up costing loads of performance. Even when out of sight inside a map performance degrades over time.
Game still crash

windows 7
Last edited by zejton199 on Jan 7, 2020, 8:16:54 AM
Any chance for better performance when fighting with metamorphs on maps?
Low fps and my game sometimes can freeze for 1-2 seconds (on ssd)
what a trainwreck

i feel sorry for the devs and artists who, i think, are competent and surely do their best, but management just doesn't set the scope of things right. chris just won't reduce his over the top vision of poe to something managable within 13 weeks while they are also trying to remove some technical debt in 4.0 and expand the game by something like 100%.
"
dachoppa wrote:
what a trainwreck

i feel sorry for the devs and artists who, i think, are competent and surely do their best, but management just doesn't set the scope of things right. chris just won't reduce his over the top vision of poe to something managable within 13 weeks while they are also trying to remove some technical debt in 4.0 and expand the game by something like 100%.

Agreed. Artists and overall design are on point. So many details that are mindblowing if u pay atention. I think they are surfering of big company disease of needing to prioritize profit above all and quantity/hype. It dont need to be good but APEAR to be good is the mentality.
still no bugfixes for sirius???
maybe can start playing the game again next patch then, fingers crossed...
Hey!

Are you going to fix ladder at Sirus fight? Or this works as intended?
memory leak on windows 7 is fixed by going to windows 10. You can deploy the fix yourself.
"
Prapic wrote:
memory leak on windows 7 is fixed by going to windows 10. You can deploy the fix yourself.

Nope. Still leak on windows 10. Tested myself. Infact the performance was a lot worst for some reason for me so I rolled back to win7.

And the same thing happens with my friends (that use win 10). If u do alva/betrayal or temple in 10 or so mins the game start to consume all ur ram no matter if u have 16-32-64 whatever. Not doing this content alow me to play like an hour so its a lil better. But its hell of annoying.
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
Prapic wrote:

Nope. Still leak on windows 10. Tested myself. Infact the performance was a lot worst for some reason for me so I rolled back to win7.

And the same thing happens with my friends (that use win 10). If u do alva/betrayal or temple in 10 or so mins the game start to consume all ur ram no matter if u have 16-32-64 whatever. Not doing this content alow me to play like an hour so its a lil better. But its hell of annoying.

Lol if this was even remotely true, almost everyone in the game would be having issues.

It isnt, and we aren't. Only issue I've seen pretty often is the legion general client crash.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info