3.9.1c Patch Notes (restartless)

Never mind - all good. It just seemed like forever to get back in.

Keep up the good work. :)
Last edited by Saevan on Jan 6, 2020, 9:54:55 PM
Every Betrayal encounter is now crashing game and closing maps. Second encounter now, this time Elreon in Research. Select Bargain to remove from syndicate, games crashes again to desktop, kills map.

I want my currency back.
"The terrain generator for the client is out of sync with the server. Please create a new instance and try again."

Summit map, can't go in.
As said before: any betrayal encounter causes a crash and lost of map

Conquerors still not following after spawn...
lost 2 syndicates maps because crashing when trying to remove aisling . Seems bugged after this patch.
If only there was a development process to TEST changes before applying them to live servers.

If only...
I never have problems with packet loss or lag. My latency at Sao Paulo (from Santiago, Chile) is always between 140 and 180. 1 hour ago everything was normal. I left a while, the automatic patch comes. Now my latency with ALL GGG servers increased a little more than 100 ms. Too much coincidence...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
We missed you guys, looking forward to memory leak fix. Thanks for all the hard work.
Done 3 maps all seems fine until i do metamorphs, everytime i killed him or when he spawns minions it will still trigger Fps drop in my machine. hopefully this will get fixed soon.

win7x64
i7
nvdia1080
the Legion encounters fix - is that the generals fix?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 7, 2020, 12:32:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info