3.9.1c Patch Notes (restartless)

3.9.1c Patch Notes:

• Fixed a bug after migrating a character that could cause Citadels to be missing.
  • Fixed another client crash that could occur at Legion encounters.
  • Fixed a client crash when supporting some skills with Arrow Nova Support.
  • Fixed an instance and client crash that could occur during a Metamorph encounter.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur in certain Betrayal states.
  • Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur in Mao Kun.

This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, so you will need to restart your client to receive any client changes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2020, 7:17:27 PM
Thx for another batch of fixes :-D
Wolfilein
THX FOR THE GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING !
First map after patch, Click bargain to remove Guff from transportation in syndicate encounter, game crashes to desktop, lose conq map when I relog.

Good job, keep up the good work ...
Any ETA on the buggy behavior of Volatile Dead? Aka too many (not despawning at all) and too few balls (despawning almost instantly before they can move) ?
Last edited by Define_Paddy on Jan 6, 2020, 9:21:43 PM
"
Define_Paddy wrote:
Any ETA on the buggy behavior of Volatile Dead aka too many (not despawning at all) and too few balls (despawning almost instantly before they can move) ?

We're aware of the problem and hope to have it fixed soon.
Thank you!
Are you guys aware of the poor performance when aspect of the spider is active? I have played a build with aspect of the spider for the past few leagues and most of us didnt have any problems with big packs of monsters but this league was especially bad even when the pack of monsters are small.

Just for reference my specs are

GPU:Nvidia 1080Ti
CPU:7700K
RAM:16GB @ 2400mhz

I'm also using an SSD and I have shut off MSAA.
"
loltergeistr wrote:
Are you guys aware of the poor performance when aspect of the spider is active?

Yes.
I've never had an issue with Betrayal crashes. First betrayal map after the patch and I crash after picking an option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info