3.9.1c Patch Notes (restartless)

IS VD bug going to be fixed this week.
memory leak...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
nice!
Just crashed in mao kun and now locked out from a abnormal disconnection and i can only time out now no way back in
^^same here. My instance will crash and then I cannot reconnect to the server. I have to restart and its rather annoying. It's happened twice now and this has never happened before.
Since 2 Weeks its like i starting Game.Ram jumps from 700mb to 3,4gb,after entering first Map and making some Content its on 4.5gb.Next Map a Cassia appears lets Activate her ohoho great already close to 6gb Ram used after 2 Maps.Theres a Alva on the 3rd Map and im hitting already the 7gb ram Mark!Hey lets go do the Incoursion``` i just risk that my Game crashes and whole System is escalating cause of that Memory Leak..srs i hope you Guys find and fix the Problem asap cause its annoying to play this great Game atm + reading Smartass Troll Comments about upgrade to Win10.
i find the game playable,few legion crashes,although very rare,few instance crashes,also very rare.
but i can't get over the fact that map stash tab isn't fixed yet,it's getting on my nerves. very unprofessional.
Legion still crushing
"
i find the game playable,few legion crashes,although very rare,few instance crashes,also very rare.
but i can't get over the fact that map stash tab isn't fixed yet,it's getting on my nerves. very unprofessional.

You mean in standard? Very few players play regularly in standard so they aren't going to devote a lot of resources there. There are more important issues to loot at first.
"

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info