[3.13] SIEGE BALLISTA HIEROPHANT Build > Iron Commander & 15 Ballistas! CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER!

"
Kkemot wrote:
"
Kkemot wrote:
Well - question about POB there is a jewel maraketh 6624 prismatic jewel - how can i obtain this? In your "end game" items you use different one - so? any advice

anybody?? how to get that jewel??

It's called Brutal Restraint. For some reason it gives me 30 raw dex and 20 cold res.
Edit: And Onslaught for 8 sec on kill.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 4, 2021, 7:42:11 AM
"
Kkemot wrote:
"
Kkemot wrote:
Well - question about POB there is a jewel maraketh 6624 prismatic jewel - how can i obtain this? In your "end game" items you use different one - so? any advice

anybody?? how to get that jewel??

it's the brutal restraint timeless jewel that you get from runnin the legion emblem fight. The number on it doesnt matter very much, it just determines the changes to the passive tree that the jewel provides. when it's socketed into your tree it alters every passive in its radius to give an extra stat when allocated, the two passives we are looking for are 5% increased dex and +20 to dex. You can use divine orbs to reroll the jewel until you have as many +5% and +20 nodes as possible in the radius and just path to get them. ideally you want +10% dex minimum but I've seen people get 20 and 25% dexterity too.
How effective are stat catalysts on +50 rings, astramentis and cyclopean coil? Does it even work on cyclopean coil?

Edit: About 80 dex apparently.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 4, 2021, 5:17:12 PM
"
radiostar01 wrote:
How effective are stat catalysts on +50 rings, astramentis and cyclopean coil? Does it even work on cyclopean coil?

Edit: About 80 dex apparently.

it does indeed
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
amulet is super easy to craft with the garden just getchya two ammys amakener them together hope u roll dex or can craft it, dont be like me and forget to craft dex in ur open suffix then just garden reroll keep suffix/augment influence till it hits 1% damage per dex.

we can also get 12% dex gloves now via mavens orb.
Last edited by jekyll13337 on Feb 5, 2021, 9:08:37 AM
Hey all I'm new.

Quick Question,

in this guide I see a link to Hex support and Snipers mark (which isn't a hex)

It seems the changed the curse on hit to hex support but now my snipers mark doesn't work (for projectile weakness)... am I missing something? what is everyone using instead then?

Also can anyone explain the dash with the cast on hit support? That seems like a sure way to get in a bad situation... I think Phase Run could be better there but at the risk of not running it with increased duration support...

Thanks for the feedback and for the guide.
Last edited by FAPCoachRazzix on Feb 5, 2021, 11:51:48 AM
im running this build a second time after failing with two other builds
currently at 15 ballistas, taked point blank for level 91 and planning to take forces of nature for 94, because well theres nothing better right now and the timeless jewel allocated onslaught on kill in there, I left out blood rage and lighting totem for now to get enlighten and decoy totem, now i discover that siege ballistas dont replace your decoy so you can deploy with zero risk of despawning them and it gets comfy for rituals
all and all i recommend taking decoy instead of lighting golem, I may get blood rage again when my mana gets a bit better and those 60 something mana saved by enlighthen are not an issue
"
Hey all I'm new.

Quick Question,

in this guide I see a link to Hex support and Snipers mark (which isn't a hex)

It seems the changed the curse on hit to hex support but now my snipers mark doesn't work (for projectile weakness)... am I missing something? what is everyone using instead then?

Also can anyone explain the dash with the cast on hit support? That seems like a sure way to get in a bad situation... I think Phase Run could be better there but at the risk of not running it with increased duration support...

Thanks for the feedback and for the guide.

the pob is a bit weird and some things are residual i think,proj weaknees dont exist anymore, is a mark now, you use it manual on bosses and big dudes, while normal packs get your frosbite/blind
Today I learned that I can instantly die to 19% Ele Reflect just from using Frost Blink into a pack of mobs. Never thought movement skills did that much damage.

A question - any merits to taking Arrow Dancing? Seems I die more to projectiles than anything else, though I'm not certain that this is objectively the case.

Edit: Holy cow this build is so damn strong. Just did Maven Lex Proxima (10) with Crimson Township boss, Kitava, Dominus etc. and beat it one try. Don't even have point blank.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 6, 2021, 5:26:16 AM
I do have a question now.

It seems like "Conviction of Power" ascendency has changed completely sinde Delirium.

For me it seems useless, I cannot generate power charges, maybe I can do frenzy charges with Bloodrage, but still...

Is it worth skilling it? I checke poe.ninja builds and everyone skills it, but none of the builds there have a way to generate charges, why do they skill it?

I thought maybe going Sanctury of Thought for the less mana reserved and try to squize in an additionl aura.
For Builds: https://www.path-of-exile-builds.com/
Play my Path of Exile Quiz Game: https://www.path-of-exile-builds.com/quiz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info