[3.13] SIEGE BALLISTA HIEROPHANT Build > Iron Commander & 15 Ballistas! CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER!

"
denhol wrote:
"
radiostar01 wrote:
How you guys going for Maven? I'm on 1800 dex and 4700 life and I got stomped, lol. May have been buffed to awakening 8 - not sure if it applies.
Sirus a8 wasn't nearly as bad.

Edit: What do you think of Supreme Ego? I'm confused as to whether or not totems counts as allies.

it's easy, without rip. Check my pob https://pastebin.com/bPrvDFzp

Well that's a lot of stuff that'd take all of my liquid currency to afford. Watchers Eye with Hatred, Bottled Faith, Awakened Gems, Point Blank on the Quiver.

Then again, it ain't damage that's my main issue - it's how slow I am and I get wrecked by almost every memory phase. Doesn't help that I can't remember a 6 sequence.

Gonna see how Berserk/Lethal Pride go.

Edit: Holy crap - berserk is great, but without mana regen and -mana rings, this is hard to sustain. I'm also more prone to oneshots now.

That being said, I don't want to give up this movement speed.

Edit2: Got murdered in a Maven 10 because I can't pop totems fast enough. Guess I'll revert to being slow af.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 12, 2021, 8:11:44 PM
"

"Players have 3% chance to deal Triple Damage and 10% increased Stun Threshold per Brutal Charge"

does not apply to totems

Haha yeah I tried last night and was disappointed.
So i switched to your gear/tree and pob (without the crazy expensive stuff) and its already much better at surviving. Thanks!
"
"
Anyone try out arns anguish belt yet? Sitting on about 40 pure ex ATM and no idea where to spend them lol. Was considering going back to my carrion golem build and working that out lol as I think I've hit a spending wall on this char lol. Super fun build just hit 97 thanks angry for the cool build haha.

"Players have 3% chance to deal Triple Damage and 10% increased Stun Threshold per Brutal Charge"

does not apply to totems

That is wrong. It works for totem builds. A friend and me did some actual testing ingame.
"
Anyone try out arns anguish belt yet? Sitting on about 40 pure ex ATM and no idea where to spend them lol. Was considering going back to my carrion golem build and working that out lol as I think I've hit a spending wall on this char lol. Super fun build just hit 97 thanks angry for the cool build haha.

You have 40 ex lying around and there is still alot upgrades possible. Your 2 rings (more damage), better gloves, bottled faith and alot more little stuff you are missing.
"
radiostar01 wrote:

Well that's a lot of stuff that'd take all of my liquid currency to afford. Watchers Eye with Hatred, Bottled Faith, Awakened Gems, Point Blank on the Quiver.

Then again, it ain't damage that's my main issue - it's how slow I am and I get wrecked by almost every memory phase. Doesn't help that I can't remember a 6 sequence.

Gonna see how Berserk/Lethal Pride go.

Edit: Holy crap - berserk is great, but without mana regen and -mana rings, this is hard to sustain. I'm also more prone to oneshots now.

That being said, I don't want to give up this movement speed.

Edit2: Got murdered in a Maven 10 because I can't pop totems fast enough. Guess I'll revert to being slow af.

You are missing alot stuff:

The build in general is not really tanky, but you can do alot to make it more tanky.

1.) Wildwrap is more dps, but to much glass cannon. You are better off with Hyrri's Ire and alot evasion and other mods.

2.) Getting a max Cyclopean Coil is important and really cheap.

3.) Which Auras do you use ? I see Herald of Ice and ? You are not using Skitterbots and no Enlighten.

4.) Big mistake Brawn jewel. Correct way is: Left of Golem's Blood a second Fluid Motion and Rain of Splinters in Spot of your Brawn jewel(now).

5.) Primal Manifestation is not the best option for 4 points. Primeval Force is better.

6.) The 4 Points to Revenge of the Hunted are bad for your max life. You better take four 5% max life nodes.

7.) You are not using the Jewel socket above Sentinel, which gives you resists and helps you need less resists on gloves, rings and 1 more jewel with life and attack speed.

8.) Cinderswallow without crafted crit chance isnt worth it. You are better off with a "Chemist's Silver Flask of the Order". It has 2 charges for boss fights, so alot more useful.

9.) Your gloves dont have %Dexterity.

And that was just a start. There is alot to improve. You should have at least 5300-5400 life at level 96.

Last edited by Kharadas on Feb 14, 2021, 5:31:06 AM
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
"

does not apply to totems

That is wrong. It works for totem builds. A friend and me did some actual testing ingame.

How exactly did you test it?
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Kharadas wrote:

You are missing alot stuff:

The build in general is not really tanky, but you can do alot to make it more tanky.

1.) Wildwrap is more dps, but to much glass cannon. You are better off with Hyrri's Ire and alot evasion and other mods.

2.) Getting a max Cyclopean Coil is important and really cheap.

3.) Which Auras do you use ? I see Herald of Ice and ? You are not using Skitterbots and no Enlighten.

4.) Big mistake Brawn jewel. Correct way is: Left of Golem's Blood a second Fluid Motion and Rain of Splinters in Spot of your Brawn jewel(now).

5.) Primal Manifestation is not the best option for 4 points. Primeval Force is better.

6.) The 4 Points to Revenge of the Hunted are bad for your max life. You better take four 5% max life nodes.

7.) You are not using the Jewel socket above Sentinel, which gives you resists and helps you need less resists on gloves, rings and 1 more jewel with life and attack speed.

8.) Cinderswallow without crafted crit chance isnt worth it. You are better off with a "Chemist's Silver Flask of the Order". It has 2 charges for boss fights, so alot more useful.

9.) Your gloves dont have %Dexterity.

And that was just a start. There is alot to improve. You should have at least 5300-5400 life at level 96.

Wow that's thorough. Thanks for taking the trouble for the breakdown.

Edit:
3. Hatred, HoIce and Precision (as per the guide). Enlighten is currently being leveled in the alt slots. Too "new" to have heard of skitterbots.
4. Don't see how Fluid Motion will help since I didn't get the points up to Master of the Gladiator. As of now, fluid motion will change one node.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 14, 2021, 5:45:53 PM
"
radiostar01 wrote:

Wow that's thorough. Thanks for taking the trouble for the breakdown.

Edit:
3. Hatred, HoIce and Precision (as per the guide). Enlighten is currently being leveled in the alt slots. Too "new" to have heard of skitterbots.
4. Don't see how Fluid Motion will help since I didn't get the points up to Master of the Gladiator. As of now, fluid motion will change one node.

Yes, correct i was thinking about a different passive tree and you dont have Master of Gladiator. You still wont need Brawn. Just get the Gloves with %Dexterity and if still needed a Jewel with %max life and +16-26 dex.

Skitterbots will also chill enemies, so making you easier to survive in general.
"
"
Kharadas wrote:
"

does not apply to totems

How exactly did you test it?

In the acts with 1 link totem and remove enough high damage items.

If you dont believe me, you check here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/lemxg9/elemental_hit_ballista_totem_slayer_pob_in/

It is a Berserker Elemental Hit Totems build, which uses the unique belt. Just read the posts from Uberj4ger.
Last edited by Kharadas on Feb 15, 2021, 12:45:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info