European payment methods

Add Maestro and most people in Europe who don't have VISA or Mastercard will be able to pay with their banks credit card.
I'm from germany and paying with mobile and paysafe card would be nice.
Ideal is the preferred payment method for at least dutch people and supported by many websites. most dutch people never need a credit card and ideal is basically a direct online bank transfer. its instant. verifyable and has never given me any issues in any situations personally
For a supporter pack you have to pay a lot money at one time.

Why not allow to buy a supporter pack with coins? (Yeah Supporter Packs give coins but you could offer them without giving coins or an other solution for this problem). So you could by coins over a long time and finally buy a supporter pack with its special features.
Last edited by DeltaWing on Jan 14, 2017, 12:19:59 PM
"
DeltaWing wrote:
For a supporter pack you have to pay a lot money at one time.

Why not allow to buy a supporter pack with coins? (Yeah Supporter Packs give coins but you could offer them without giving coins or an other solution for this problem). So you could by coins over a long time and finally buy a supporter pack with its special features.

It will never happen because you get discounts the larger amount of coins you buy. You would essentially be able to cut the cost by exploiting the game's payment and in-game currency system it self.
And then you would have people in two camps:
A: Those who saved up coins overtime to afford the pack,which would basically be as paying the full price as per usual.
B: Those who want the packs and can afford to purchase huge chunks of coins with large discount on them and thus the packs as well.

It's basically a horrible idea since supporter packs are a straight way to inject raw cash into the company,since generally they come with new leagues/expansions what it means is that they need the cash it self to keep on pushing further development instead of sitting around waiting for public to purchase sufficient enough amount of coins to bankroll further leagues/expansions.
No rest for the wicked.
paysafe card and... i can use this --> £ <-- not ->$<- !!!!
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Eastern Europe here (Romania). I use paypal with no issues.
USD is not a problem....
If u decide to go to EUR how will u handle the fluctuations between the 2 currencies?
Will the prices go up with the eur being as it is now?

Or will we be able to choose witch currency we pay with?

Best regards!

PS: Please make 3.0 preview!!!!!!!!!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The Netherlands uses Ideal.

all our different banks are connected to it.
it's really fast to use

I’m in Europe and actually prefer to pay with bank transfer, is that possible? I have a PayPal account but don’t really like using it.
Why don’t you guys get a merchant account handler like Stripe, Adyen or G2A Pay? I think they all cover the main methods. That way you can give us more options for payment anyway (currencies, etc).
Is this a necro thread?

PS: Giropay would be great for bank transfer like GOG Galaxy does. Very easy and efficient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info