European payment methods

I think that they also pay in same way because my organization who provide online services like online dissertation writing services in UK and other work on same way for payment.
In the Netherlands IDeal is used quite a lot for online transactions, I would love to be able to use that.
"
Pol123 wrote:
In the Netherlands IDeal is used quite a lot for online transactions, I would love to be able to use that.

problem is, iDeal is quite a local to the netherlands.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm from the Philippines and Dragonpay would be a good and easy payment method for us who do not have paypal or credit cards :)
edit: this post was necro'd >.<
Last edited by themalvious on Apr 3, 2017, 9:49:21 PM
"
themalvious wrote:
edit: this post was necro'd >.<

My eldest, who is at school now, was 1 year old when this thread was born.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
I use paypal but many kids like my cousin can only use paysafecard. It would be cool if they could use their leftover psc money to buy points. BUT for it to work you would need to make every purchase give us 10x points, and of course it would be 10x as expensive.
TL;dr, a kid uses many leftover paysafecards to buy NEW 9points, which would amount to 0,9 points in today system
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Sorry to be a downer, but Paypal is perfectly fine and easy to use for online transactions. Theres really no other online services beside paying directly with your card details that should be preferable to it.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Most used payment methods in EU west are probably IDEAL & PayPal.

Though PayPal is free and can bet linked to your bank account and requires virtually nothing to setup. But IDEAL is the most used in my country for online payments.

Yes creditcards = fail in EU. Almost everyone I know doesn't use them, sometimes doesn't have them and most importantly: doesn't want to use it online for security purposes. This not the USA.

Oh this topic was necro-ed -.- Maybe just lock it.
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 22, 2017, 6:31:15 AM
"
silverdash wrote:
Yes creditcards = fail in EU.

Not really, all they require is a visa, for a lot of people that means a credit card but for some it means and is nothing more than a debit card with additional function (use over seas, as a "credit card") as it's all tagged under visa
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info