European payment methods

paysafeguard or something other with elv.
need paysafecar,I can not wait!

have to move this...
(Stardart) IGN: ST_PaNiK
(Standart) IGN: Flame_Movix
Most recent reply is:

As soon as it is ready.

That could take a while for us,sadly to say :)
Bye bye desync!
Would like iDEAL. I believe virtually every dutch customer would use this if available. Its only used in The Netherlands but many international companies find it's worth supporting. One advantage for the acceptant is that payments are instant and irreversible.

EDIT: Maybe GGG should just use one of the payment service providers that cover all the different favorite methods of European countries. It would probably mean europeans paying a little more because of the costs but we are used to that...

Last edited by Hatoetsjie on Mar 7, 2013, 2:34:03 PM
I would donate 100€ right now with paysafecard option.
My budy has Paypal but I don't. Can he pay points for me over his/my account? Some kind of "gift system" like the one for Minecraft or the World of Tanks gift Shop?
PaySafeCard pls :(
Paysafecard. Easy to use, and you can get it quite anywhere in europe nowadays.
Paysafe.

All i use for microtransactions in videogames. :)
newnewnew
I live in Belgium and I don't have a credit card. Why would I? Credit cards are useless (in my case) and costly.

Many serious european businesses are now using direct online debiting on your bank account.
No additional fees, no credit fees etc...
You login using your debit card and a digipass.
Payment is instantaneous.

I often use www.moneybookers.com (Skrill) to pay for online games.

It works with g2play.net and World of Tanks if I remember correctly.

In Belgium there's also MrCash/Bancontact. They also offer that service on g2play.net and Steam.

It's fast and easy.

In my opinion, the most impressive service I've ever seen was the World of Tanks shop, they have dozens of different payment methods for everyone in Europe. Very convenient.

P.S. I really don't like paypal. When I want to credit my paypal account using a classic bank transfer, it takes almost 5 business days to complete.
So I tend to chose serious shops who offer instant debiting on my bank account. Bye bye paypal!

P.P.S. I've already purchased something in POE but I was forced to use paypal, so I wasn't happy at all.
I'm willing to spend more on POE in the future only if you allow use to pay via moneybookers.com or MrCash/Bancontact or that paysafe service.

Last edited by Kinir on Mar 11, 2013, 8:15:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info