[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Just wanted to say I love this build. Second time playing it and it's always smooth sailing. Not a pro player, just enjoying this as a way to get into the season.
Does anybody know if the trigger rate of the holy relics nova spell is shown correctly in pob for the new geofris helmet?

If not can someone please post what the correct trigger rates are for:

Normal summon holy relic
Divergent summon holy relic 20% quality
And
Divergent summon holy relic 20% quality plus ashes of the stars with +30% quality to all skill gems

Many many thanks for that

😘🥰

Edit:
Maybe iam wrong and i mean cooldown and not trigger rate 🤔

I am a bit confused
Last edited by Cerri on Sep 6, 2022, 8:35:00 AM
"
Cerri wrote:
Does anybody know if the trigger rate of the holy relics nova spell is shown correctly in pob for the new geofris helmet?

It is correct.

i believe it's 3.03 for regular Summon Holy Relic

20% quality Divergent summon Holy Relic is at 3.79.

with 20% faster attack gloves, 14% attack speed, my cyclone at 3.75, so just below (staff without AS 1.3), the closer it gets, the more damage you can squeeze out of it, but we're talking about like 0.25%, per 1% as.

with ashes of the stars, (50% quality total) it's 4.33, if running cyclone, you'll need 25-27% more attack speed, to match it (or spiritual command).

You can easily brick your build without looking at it in pob (i'm sure people have before).

This is my 95 pob - https://pastebin.com/NUsymTJi

I checked your build in pob, you're at 3.02, so just below it, which is good, you want to keep it like that.
Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Sep 6, 2022, 9:14:25 AM
I cant get all four auras to work. It say to take reservation mana nodes, but they removed that in 3.19. I guess use an annoint?
"
Rijaca wrote:
I cant get all four auras to work. It say to take reservation mana nodes, but they removed that in 3.19. I guess use an annoint?

You'll need 2 small cluster jewels with mana reservation, and reduced mana reservation for Pride & Zealotry, this will leave you enough mana to cast spells, but i'd suggest taking the determination mana reserve mastery as well.

Another option is to run Flesh and Stone, instead of zealotry, they both give about the same damage.
Can this build do all uber bosses?
Dear all,

How can I craft implicit on jewels?
In the past I did this with harvest craft. But I couldn't find it. I think its no longer available.
Which other options do I have?
I just want to add/change implicit on jewels. I don't want to loose or change stats (prefixes, suffixes).

It seems that also divine crafting is no longer available via the new harvest crafting system. (?)

Thanks,
seems that it is only available via vaal orb or double corrupt.
Doas anybody know why this build is no longer maintained?

Is there a problem with that build so that it will no longer work?

Is there an updated version of it out there?

Many thanks
Since Geofri's Crest was 'changed back' in 3.20 to the 'original' form (+1 relics), this build may be viable again. Going to give it a try - haven't tried it for a few seasons, but it was certainly one of my favorites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info