[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
S1ck_Ranchez wrote:
I have a few questions. I'm starting to build this now. Around level 50 act 6. I've never used war banner before, let alone 4 reservation skills at once. And this is before vitality which I'm considering for the eye. How many of these auras, attached to the banner am I supposed to run at once? If I reserve the banner, and have herald of purity I'm tapped.
Next, what exactly the point of static strike? As soon as I could use cyclone I have been, just feels more fluid.

3rd, and possibly most important, do you have any suggestions for heisting in this build? Did the initial introduction and another contract at rare and got stomped.

I’m not the expert on this.

I’ll try answering your questions.

Per the guide, the purpose of either cyclone or Static Strike is to activate Holy Relic. Take your choice. I use cyclone; some people use static strike.

For auras I use Purity of Elements, War Banner, Determination and Zealotry. This leaves me with 32 (884-852) mana. Enough to sustain cyclone. I also cast Vulnerability via a ring.

Third, I heist all the time and have no problem as I cyclone my way out. The Stampede boots help. However, I didn’t heist with this build until into maps.

As you get into passives and mana nodes, all this will be sustainable. I still haven’t gotten the -3 mana to channeling skills from Eleron yet.

Last edited by Hoya63 on Nov 24, 2021, 3:42:01 PM
Are we meant to run all these auras? I can't get more than 2 of 3 even with every recommended node. Also, not sure if you are aware but you list 3 glove/helmet slots, so what is recommended.
Guess I'm just not allocating enough mana on my gear
Last one, nope. Did a test. Got to 1200 mana and I still can't run them all. I'm clearly missing something 😕
"
S1ck_Ranchez wrote:
Last one, nope. Did a test. Got to 1200 mana and I still can't run them all. I'm clearly missing something 😕

4 auras
Pride , Zealotry ( or Purity of elements)
Determination
War banner

For increase mana efficienty (level is before 95):

1 Full Sovereighty nodes + Reservation mastery
2 Armour mastery - Determination has 25% increased mana reserv efficiency
3 small cluster jewel with reserv efficiency and one of nodes^

Righteous Path (+50% zealotry efficiency)
Destructive Aspect (+50% pride reserv efficiency)

That's enough for this 4 auras
Also u can use stampede boots with any reservation annoinment
Oh okay. I didn't read anything in the guide about them jewel passive, may have missed it though, a lot to read lol! If destructive aspect and the other are notables on tree I'm not finding them. Thank you.
Thank you for the build! This has been one of the more enjoyable builds I have ran. League started with it and have continued on, although I did not get to spend as much time playing this league as I intended. Couple questions below:

1) I am not sure if I am understanding the cyclone activation speed. I believe my relic cooldown is 0.40s according to POB (https://pastebin.com/VPtpazJF). Attack rate for cyclone is 3.94.

To optimize, the closest multiple would be getting cyclone attack rate to 4.00, or ideally a lower multiple, correct?

I need to replace my gloves, so I think I should aim for attack speed to increase cyclone attack rate.

2) Better to save for end game POB build cluster jewels, or stronger skill gems (empower 4, awk minion dmg, etc)?

I am currently using the early mapping POB and can kill A8 sirus and do a good amount of content. Would like to get more DPS preferably.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Last edited by phrostbytten on Nov 27, 2021, 7:18:52 PM
"
phrostbytten wrote:
Thank you for the build! This has been one of the more enjoyable builds I have ran. League started with it and have continued on, although I did not get to spend as much time playing this league as I intended. Couple questions below:

1) I am not sure if I am understanding the cyclone activation speed. I believe my relic cooldown is 0.40s according to POB (https://pastebin.com/VPtpazJF). Attack rate for cyclone is 3.94.

To optimize, the closest multiple would be getting cyclone attack rate to 4.00, or ideally a lower multiple, correct?

I need to replace my gloves, so I think I should aim for attack speed to increase cyclone attack rate.

2) Better to save for end game POB build cluster jewels, or stronger skill gems (empower 4, awk minion dmg, etc)?

I am currently using the early mapping POB and can kill A8 sirus and do a good amount of content. Would like to get more DPS preferably.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1. if you cd holy relic 0.4. Use formula as 1/0.4 = 2.5 aps. Or if you cylcone use formula 1/0.4 = 2.5 or 2/0.4 = 5 or 3/0.4 =7.5. If you try up your build for enggame use divergent hr 0.33 cd and cyclone aps you need perfect cyclone aps < 6.06
2. Skill gems high priority, becouse you need a lot of time for up lvl awakened gems
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
Last edited by DesperoOrtell on Nov 28, 2021, 2:23:48 AM
"
DesperoOrtell wrote:

1. if you cd holy relic 0.4. Use formula as 1/0.4 = 2.5 aps. Or if you cylcone use formula 1/0.4 = 2.5 or 2/0.4 = 5 or 3/0.4 =7.5. If you try up your build for enggame use divergent hr 0.33 cd and cyclone aps you need perfect cyclone aps < 6.06
2. Skill gems high priority, becouse you need a lot of time for up lvl awakened gems

Appreciate the reply! I picked up a divergent hr, awakened minion damage, and changed some gear. Cyclone aps is currently at 6.07, so I need to work on adjusting that now.
I've managed to make this build in SSF thanks to some lucky drops. Very tanky character, DPS is ok, I'm still missing the +2 support gem craft to make things better with empower, using Femurs of the Saints in the meantime, works great.
Really appreciate your build, thanks a lot Moosseolini

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info