[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Nubis7fl wrote:
I'm thinking on options for 6 link body to make the build do more damage and also make the build a bit more fun. For bosses i would probably still use Kaom's heart body. In the guide Moosseolini says "Interesting choices could involve Raise Spectre, Raise Zombie, Animate Guardian, Herald of Purity, Dominating Blow, or Summon Skeletons." If i went with raise zombie or dominating blow what would be a good basic 6 link setup for these 2 skills.

I would probably opt for something like:
+ Melee Physical Damage
+ Brutality
+ Predator
+ Multistrike
+ Meat Shield

Holy Relics do AoE clear pretty well so I would focus on additional single target with the Predator support. Having Meat Shield in there is not the highest damage, but it makes the minions tankier and also makes them Defensive, which helps a bit with survivability.
Thanks for the build guide
which masteries do you suggest?
Heya! Having played till act 5 with the cyclone set-up suggested in the Build Guide, I do recommend switching Fortify for something else like Culling Strike or Life on Hit, since I feel like we barely get any damage reduction coming from the fortification rework nowadays! Let me know if I missed something or if you guys went with something else! :D
Hey!
Great guide and build, really enjoy the leaguestart ease with it!
Just wanted to say something - maybe it will be helpfull for someone.
If you play with static strike and switch to staff before maps and find animation very very very slow (as I did), you can take Spiritual Command, it is really big QoL in addition to other attack speed possibilities. Also I changed Fortify for Faster Attacks. You just simply die before activation if your attack is too slow.
IGN : Jarvandar
Last edited by madgod88 on Oct 23, 2021, 3:55:06 PM
Sorry if this has been asked (couldn't see it in the FAQ)

Why do you go guardian rather than necro? the DPS from necros +2 levels alone seemed very solid, and guardians onslaught doesn't help holy relics at all.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Starlight85 wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked (couldn't see it in the FAQ)

Why do you go guardian rather than necro? the DPS from necros +2 levels alone seemed very solid, and guardians onslaught doesn't help holy relics at all.

Both are possible. Necro is better for damage, Guardian is tankier and has huge QoL (better relic AoE, curse immunity with a single mastery, good regen, stun immunity for 10 seconds after a block, etc).
I've updated the guide a bit to get rid of Fortify, since it does indeed look to be rather useless as a support gem for us now.

Also, is anyone else having issues reserving all of the auras? According to PoB we should be able to reserve Pride, Zealotry, War Banner, and Determination with the amount of mana reservation efficiency we pick up. In game however, this results in reserving exactly all of our mana. This can be fixed by anointing Charisma, though it would be nice if we didn't have to do that.
I'm only in act 4, but man, my skeletons and zombies keep on dying left and right and it's taking me forever to kill bosses because of this...It's very stressful....Maybe it will get better later, but man, I'm really starting to 2nd guess my decision to go with this build...I was hoping it would be one of those amazing builds that I regretted not going with before... Maybe I'm just too old for this game anymore :(
Last edited by Mentoya on Oct 24, 2021, 1:37:15 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:
I'm only in act 4, but man, my skeletons and zombies keep on dying left and right and it's taking me forever to kill bosses because of this...It's very stressful....Maybe it will get better later, but man, I'm really starting to 2nd guess my decision to go with this build...I was hoping it would be one of those amazing builds that I regretted not going with before... Maybe I'm just too old for this game anymore :(

it will get better...remember this is not a zombie/skeleton build. i didnt even use them just leveled with holy relic and dom blow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info