Diablo 3 vs. PoE release date

A suggestion to fellow developers of PoE. You guys should release this game early to garner your player base and supporters ASAP! Trust me, as a veteran gamer, PoE has alot to do to go against the critically acclaimed Diablo 3.

If PoE releases later than D3, then chances are... yeah the obvious, d3 :/ sorry PoE fanboys. A simple logic as to why PoE should release first - 1) People can try this game for free, they might like it and continue to play it, less bothered by the release of d3 2) D3 fanboys might give it a go before the release of d3, and when d3 is released, they might even continue playing PoE or both. 3) Player base of PoE won't be dead when d3 is released.
On the other hand, if they delay the release for a couple more months people will have plenty of time to realize that D3 fails to deliver and will start looking for an alternative.
And in the middle of both your hands.
You can always play both games in some months.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Not sure if D3 will live up to what people are expecting... Hopefully PoE will have some influence on people looking for more of a diablo-esque game
You are not allowed to like both apples and oranges. You have to pick!

-HC player
Had a signature RiP list but it just to long now :)
I would disagree, wait a month after d3 where everyone has gotten bored and are looking for something new
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
akete wrote:
You are not allowed to like both apples and oranges. You have to pick!

The fate of the world depends on it!
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
The genetic scientists have made the impossible Possible

The fate of the world is in safe hands once more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I've been a Diablo fan for years.. I've had the collectors edition on order since it was announced. I honestly hope it lives up to all of our expectations even with the questionable changes they've made.

I'm really enjoying PoE right now and want it to do well as well.. There is room for both.
It's a good thing someone finally brought this topic to light.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info