[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I just got this build into maps. So far the damage seems nutty. I'm really enjoying just zooming around and clearing extremely quickly. I've never played an evasion character before so I guess I need to get used to it and get more evasion on my gear because I randomly get deleted.

Altogether though, this build is the most fun I've played so far this league. Well done.
there is no cold iron with 2 blues and 1 green on the market, and the cheapest with inc dot costs 3.7ex unluko : D gotta try this build anyway!
Hi just got my char to lv 88 and it is super fun. Only problem i'm facing is survivability. Maybe someone can help me out to what i can upgrade next for improved survivability? https://pastebin.com/uUnbyMP0
Have you tried using The Black Cane and supporting BV with Summon Phantasm Support? Seems like a huge flat phys damage boost for spells.
Most enjoyable build I've played in a long time. Thanks for a great guide. One of the first builds I've actually been able to acquire several of the gear pieces for.

I'm currently trying to decide on a chest. Currently running a Tabula but had a Dendrobate drop.

Rarity: Unique
Dendrobate
Sentinel Jacket
--------
Evasion Rating: 871 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 275 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
Dex: 86
Int: 86
--------
Sockets: B-G-B-G-B-B
--------
Item Level: 67
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Lesser Poison
144% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+40 to maximum Energy Shield
+16% to all Elemental Resistances
100% increased Damage with Poison if you have at least 300 Dexterity
22% increased Poison Duration if you have at least 150 Intelligence
--------
Ask any tracker and they'll tell you:
the most dangerous animals
are the ones who don't bother to hide.
--------

What do you think about running with that? Does the suggested, Skin of the Loyal scale better with the +1 to socket gems and defensive buff?
Hey everyone, Ill respond to all the questions tomorrow, streaming right now if you want to come ask them there

twitch.tv/gr0bbs

otherwise ill respond when i wake up tomorrow!
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
I have the exact same question about the armor too
i thought wtf this build looks nice until i saw the POB what did u do there^^ 500 mirror gear + max shock frenzys etc please do a reasonable POB with real dps
"
Tobinator wrote:
i thought wtf this build looks nice until i saw the POB what did u do there^^ 500 mirror gear + max shock frenzys etc please do a reasonable POB with real dps

Look at my gear, there are no мirror things and DPS is even more than the author of the build.
Max this build costs for endgame is maybe 5ex... if you want the watchers eye and chest maybe 50ex..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info