[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Its better HoA or HoP?
"
diebreath wrote:
Hey guys. I just reached level 100 and i cant find anymore upgrade. Can u just check and tell me if u see a room for reasonable upgrade.

This is builds page(characters name: Pennorath).

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/diebreath/Pennorath?i=0&search=class%3DAssassin%26item%3DHands-of-the-High-Templar%26name%3DPen

PS. Importin from my pc and from poe ninja shows different dps results for same build/items. Dunno which one is right.

Hi there, I am running an almost perfectly minmaxed build in standard if you wanna check it out (it is the self-poison variant though for max defense, while still killing everything in Milliseconds).

A few hints for your build:
- you have a lot of Poison duration (circling oblivion on cluster jewels etc.). Although this gives big PoB dmg numbers, you are cheating yourself. Whats the use of 10s poison duration, when even bosses die within 2s. Replacing those nodes with Wasting affliction would give a huge DPS boost in real gameplay. As well as the elevated boots mod "poisons deal damage 15% faster + 20% duration". You can also get 10% faster with a timeless jewel (I use a legacy wind dancer one).
- Get ilvl 84+ cluster jewels and harvest craft resist suffixes on there. This is basically free and you can get rid of a lot of resists on your main gear. A small cluster with 3 passives can give you 12% allres + 22% single res.
- going dual cluster setup is also a big boost if you can afford the "perfect" cluster jewels.
- for ultimate goal you could try to double corrupt your chest for +4 or +3
- also concerning your despair curse: all big bosses (sirus, shaper,...) have like 60% reduced curse effect. Imho it is totally sufficient to run despair on hit on ring and get proper rare gloves (see mine).
- You can ditch Plague Bearer, it is nice to level and get to endgame but it's at maximum ~600k DPS ingame, you should blast through maps just the same without it.
- also your abyss jewel can be better; get one (or craft) that has 2x +phys dmg to spells, much better than chaos dmg since it scales with grim oath and such
Last edited by Nyalee on Feb 22, 2021, 4:40:30 AM
"
Nyalee wrote:

Hi there, I am running an almost perfectly minmaxed build in standard if you wanna check it out (it is the self-poison variant though for max defense, while still killing everything in Milliseconds).

- you have a lot of Poison duration (circling oblivion on cluster jewels etc.). Although this gives big PoB dmg numbers, you are cheating yourself. Whats the use of 10s poison duration, when even bosses die within 2s. Replacing those nodes with Wasting affliction would give a huge DPS boost in real gameplay. As well as the elevated boots mod "poisons deal damage 15% faster + 20% duration". You can also get 10% faster with a timeless jewel (I use a legacy wind dancer one).
- Get ilvl 84+ cluster jewels and harvest craft resist suffixes on there. This is basically free and you can get rid of a lot of resists on your main gear. A small cluster with 3 passives can give you 12% allres + 22% single res.
- going dual cluster setup is also a big boost if you can afford the "perfect" cluster jewels.
- also concerning your despair curse: all big bosses (sirus, shaper,...) have like 60% reduced curse effect. Imho it is totally sufficient to run despair on hit on ring and get proper rare gloves (see mine).
- You can ditch Plague Bearer, it is nice to level and get to endgame but it's at maximum ~600k DPS ingame, you should blast through maps just the same without it.
- also your abyss jewel can be better; get one (or craft) that has 2x +phys dmg to spells, much better than chaos dmg since it scales with grim oath and such

nice build here. I have some questions.
Why this chest and not a +1 gem / curse / spell crit ? (im spectical in term of damage boost)
How is the clear without explody mod ? (you could have explode on a synthetised dagger while keeping +2 gems)

"
guedojulie wrote:

nice build here. I have some questions.
Why this chest and not a +1 gem / curse / spell crit ? (im spectical in term of damage boost)
How is the clear without explody mod ? (you could have explode on a synthetised dagger while keeping +2 gems)

The chest:

- it has +4 to level of BV corruption which is huge DPS
- it has 25% allres, so all my other gear can ditch res and go DPS/QoL
- it gives lesser poison as 7Link
- it has good Evasion and ES (I use both as defensive mechanics with MoM & EB)
- the curses usually are despair and temp chains. But as I said, most big bosses have reduced curse effect and having even longer posion duration (everything above 5s is useless imo) with temp chains doesnt do much in terms of killing things quickly.

Having a perfectly crafted rare chest can only be better if it also had the +4 or maybe +3 corruption. But have fun crafting like 30 of these to get lucky on the corruption altar.

The explody thing:

Believe it or not, but having a decent amount of AoE (i am at 26 radius) combined with the large cluster implicit "unspeakable gifts" totally works for smooth map clearing (you can even go for 2x with both clusters). Sure, the always explode feels a bit better, but it is not that much build enabling as many see it. Would be great if my dagger had the explody implicit, but thats a future crafting project.
"
Nyalee wrote:
"
diebreath wrote:
Hey guys. I just reached level 100 and i cant find anymore upgrade. Can u just check and tell me if u see a room for reasonable upgrade.

This is builds page(characters name: Pennorath).

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/diebreath/Pennorath?i=0&search=class%3DAssassin%26item%3DHands-of-the-High-Templar%26name%3DPen

PS. Importin from my pc and from poe ninja shows different dps results for same build/items. Dunno which one is right.

Hello. Sorry for interrupting. My single target dps is very very low. In pob everything looks good but for example shaper guardians dying in 30-40 sec and I'm dying 3-4 times aganist some bosses. Can't do sirus. Can you give me some cheap suggestions please? I have 16 ex right now.

Here is my gear and pob:

pob:
https://pastebin.com/jjLiwpWw
"
milkmeda wrote:

Hello. Sorry for interrupting. My single target dps is very very low. In pob everything looks good but for example shaper guardians dying in 30-40 sec and I'm dying 3-4 times aganist some bosses. Can't do sirus. Can you give me some cheap suggestions please? I have 16 ex right now.

Here is my gear and pob:

pob:

Some quick tips:
- Get a malevolence Watchers Eye with ailments deal faster damage
- ditch the thread of hope and get a jewel with life, poison dmg, phys dmg and poison duration (can be harvest crafted easily)
- ditch "growth and decay" and go for "serpentine spellslinger"
- anoint dirty techniques
- replace Quicksilver Flask with Bottled Faith or Witchfire Brew (then you can also ditch despair + blasphemy curse)
- get a non-shit abyss jewel
Last edited by Nyalee on Feb 22, 2021, 8:39:58 AM
"
Nyalee wrote:
"
milkmeda wrote:

Here is my gear and pob:

pob:

Some quick tips:
- Get a malevolence Watchers Eye with ailments deal faster damage
- ditch the thread of hope and get a jewel with life, poison dmg, phys dmg and poison duration (can be harvest crafted easily)
- ditch "growth and decay" and go for "serpentine spellslinger"
- anoint dirty techniques
- replace Quicksilver Flask with Bottled Faith or Witchfire Brew (then you can also ditch despair + blasphemy curse)
- get a non-shit abyss jewel

Thanks for suggestions. Really helped. I did what you said. But can't get rid of abbys jewel I need str to wear my body armour. I will try to find a way.
And I'm searching for a good watcher's eye I will replace it as soon as possible.

And last question. Which skill should I replace with despair + blasphemy curse?
"
milkmeda wrote:

Thanks for suggestions. Really helped. I did what you said. But can't get rid of abbys jewel I need str to wear my body armour. I will try to find a way.
And I'm searching for a good watcher's eye I will replace it as soon as possible.

If you get Witchfire Flask you can ditch Despair Curse and replace your amulet with one that has +2 to levels (dont know it is affordable). The free gem sockets can be used for stuff like empower and aoe for plague bearer or flame dash. Also i think your cwdt setup is not working... afaik the order matters, so place cwdt first, then immortal call.
"
Nyalee wrote:
"
milkmeda wrote:

If you get Witchfire Flask you can ditch Despair Curse and replace your amulet with one that has +2 to levels (dont know it is affordable). The free gem sockets can be used for stuff like empower and aoe for plague bearer or flame dash. Also i think your cwdt setup is not working... afaik the order matters, so place cwdt first, then immortal call.

Nah still can't do safely any boss. Every time killing the boss with last portal. I know all boss moves but I don't know I think this build is just not for me. Very fast mapping but thats all.
Thanks for the help btw. Your suggestions worked well.
And I have no effort to make new build. I will wait for new leauge :).
Thanks again mate.
hey guys, sorry if this question is asked all the time, but i just started this character, curious what kind of content i can clear with around 15ex budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info