[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Nah, still same shit happens with Sirus. I simply run out of dashes and to add to that, I realized just now that whirling blades do not dodge the beams, that's why I was dying at that faze. Now dash does, but what good is it if I get slowed still and simply run out of those dashes.......I dont know, guess either I am shit at this build or build is more towards mapping, since that is just awesome, apart from sustaining those shitty blades every 2-3 seconds. Of course, like every thing, throw 100ex and it's fine, but fuck that, then what's the point to farm 1000 T16s to get the few final bosses, to farm another 1000 T16 for whatever.
The shitty part is that you always have to be close to bosses and ramp up the poison, otherwise, OF COURSE it would be dead, but that short span sometimes to get close and hit...then survive for 3-5s, then again 1-2s of a nab...

not to hit you when already down but you should really check guides on sirius if you haveing troubles, you can littlerly stand ontop of him without him being able to hit you with his normal beam melee attack and only when he does his DIE beam,

in last phase its just learn how his movements works and its easy and a prop tip is to have sound on to listen for audio queues etc also check DonTheCrowns clip for sirius and he shows prtty much the whole fight in slowmo how to dodge stuff

*edit*
after checking your PoB and gone Vs mine you have gone a really defensive way and lost a crap ton of damage you have about ~7M siruis DPS while i sit at ~22M this is full optimal single target so its going to be somewhat hit and miss but offense is also a very good defense but since you kinda gone hardcore defense you missing out on a hugh ammount of damage
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Feb 21, 2021, 4:27:38 AM
"
Hey guys. I just reached level 100 and i cant find anymore upgrade. Can u just check and tell me if u see a room for reasonable upgrade.

Several things :

quick fixes :
-Poison apply damage faster on boots
- you don't need perfect agony if you play coralito
- +2 skill gem level on a rare amulet with other damages mods on take despair on hit on gloves.

medium budget : take damage over time corrupt on Cold Iron Points
very mega high budget : use a synthethised explode/poison dagger with +2 gem level. This is better than CIP and allow you to get another mod on chest
Last edited by guedojulie on Feb 21, 2021, 5:04:30 AM
"
-Poison apply damage faster on boots

I will consider it but need to balance my resists somehow.

"
- you don't need perfect agony if you play coralito

Coralito usually not %100 up so its just 1 point. Makes like quality of life for me

"
- +2 skill gem level on a rare amulet with other damages mods on take despair on hit on gloves.

I tried some theorycraft on path of building. Despair gives huge huge dps. On hit despair is like level 12-15 around. Which is like %25 total dps lose for me.(Misery/head enchant and 28level despair gem) Im checkin if its possible to gain more than that from a necklace.

"
medium budget : take damage over time corrupt on Cold Iron Points

This definetly works crit multi or damage over time gives same to me. I wonder how did i even miss this :S This is also gives me room for more crit chance modifiers.

"
very mega high budget : use a synthethised explode/poison dagger with +2 gem level. This is better than CIP and allow you to get another mod on chest

This i tried on theory with +2 gem level crit multi crit chance dot multi etc (pretty much perfect combo) Sure it works but i dunno how to craft those :D Also chest gives %5 explosion. Does dual dagger for it works for %6 or only one aplies. Even though i will consider this as a crafting project.

Thx for help. Those gave me some new purposes now.
Last edited by diebreath on Feb 21, 2021, 8:32:28 AM
"
This i tried on theory with +2 gem level crit multi crit chance dot multi etc (pretty much perfect combo) Sure it works but i dunno how to craft those :D Also chest gives %5 explosion. Does dual dagger for it works for %6 or only one aplies. Even though i will consider this as a crafting project.

either its 3% explode or 5% explode don't change a lot. I actually made a +1 gem / curse / spell crit chest to go along the synthetised explo dagger (if i got one one day).

the explo dagger is pretty affordable (4 ex base) but the explo + poison implicit is out of this world. there was 1 on the market that got snipped for 80+ ex (it is on reddit item display if you want).

It's clearly the ultra dream end game minmaxing weapon but ... an explo dagger +2 gem is ok too.

Anyway you don't lose damages because you ahve +1 gem from chest (don't need explo) and +2 from dagger so its like CIP. All the others dagger mods are bonus (poison on hit, phys, damage over time etc etc)

"
Does dual dagger for it works for %6 or only one aplies

to expensive to go dual with such weapon, 1 explo is enough. and again, 3% or 6% or 5% explo don't change shit. you will still blast through map, the interesting thing is to increase single target damages
Last edited by guedojulie on Feb 21, 2021, 11:53:02 AM
Question, in the guide you say:
Replace Lesser poison with Poison (Poison gem no longer needed after getting Noxious Strikes Ascendancy - replace with another damage gem)
But in all variants of the Build in https://pastebin.com/dsK42Ug4
there is still a poison gem in the BV setup.
Did this change in 3.13 ?
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
Replace Lesser poison with Poison (Poison gem no longer needed after getting Noxious Strikes Ascendancy - replace with another damage gem)

havent really checked myself very hard but i dont think there is any gem that gives enough damage that surpasses the poison gem so that is why we still use it even after getting that last poison nodes and overcapping
"
Anyway you don't lose damages because you ahve +1 gem from chest (don't need explo) and +2 from dagger so its like CIP. All the others dagger mods are bonus (poison on hit, phys, damage over time etc etc)

I planned to self craft something like this.

But path of craft says i need literally billions of chaos for it :D So im checkin next best thing to that from market and they are at 30-50ex range. I farm 30ex+ per day so money usualy not an issue. But i hate craftin. If it was normal season i would go for it with imprints and stuffs.

Normal season also have items like this.

Also bought one as u said checkin market for 2nd to snipe for right colours :)

Last edited by diebreath on Feb 21, 2021, 2:36:18 PM
"

yeah this is the dream amulet. you can have +2 very easy btw by having +1 on 2 amulet with different influence then merge with awakener. It will cost a lot of harvest craft but doable

how are you making 30+ ex per day :o ?

tbh i struggle a bit haha. I have a lot of craft plan and theorycraft rdy but no money :(
Last edited by guedojulie on Feb 21, 2021, 2:36:20 PM
"
guedojulie wrote:
"

yeah this is the dream amulet. you can have +2 very easy btw by having +1 on 2 amulet with different influence then merge with awakener. It will cost a lot of harvest craft but doable

how are you making 30+ ex per day :o ?

tbh i struggle a bit haha. I have a lot of craft plan and theorycraft rdy but no money :(

20min simulacrums run like 15-20 per day easy 30 ex :S loot only stackeable object and sell all at once.
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:

havent really checked myself very hard but i dont think there is any gem that gives enough damage that surpasses the poison gem so that is why we still use it even after getting that last poison nodes and overcapping

If you have 100% poison chance without poison support gem you can switch it to awakened void manipulation. It has slightly better dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info