[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Can someone have a look at my gear and tell me if they can see why my damage seems low? I think I'm using BV correctly (keeping it at 10 as much as possible), but I find myself having to linger on mobs in T15 maps to get them to go down. Bosses zap my totems almost as soon as I put them down, so I don't bother with bosses anymore. I know my gems aren't optimal yet, so maybe that's the issue.

Edit: I think I figured it out. Reworked my ascendancy nodes and things seems to be going a bit smoother.
Last edited by gduber on Feb 21, 2020, 2:54:30 AM
^ also make sure you have 100% chance to poison.
lvl 21 BV would go a long way as well.

oh and using an amulet would help hehe
Whats the dps difference between 80% chance to poison and 100%?

What about 98% to 100%?
"
gduber wrote:
Can someone have a look at my gear and tell me if they can see why my damage seems low? I think I'm using BV correctly (keeping it at 10 as much as possible), but I find myself having to linger on mobs in T15 maps to get them to go down. Bosses zap my totems almost as soon as I put them down, so I don't bother with bosses anymore. I know my gems aren't optimal yet, so maybe that's the issue.

Edit: I think I figured it out. Reworked my ascendancy nodes and things seems to be going a bit smoother.

i think taking one good bino's instead of cold iron point ( cause you still dont have dot damage corrutpion) will give you dps boost
getting explodey chest will ease your clearting too
i usually have 2-4 stacks of bv for mapping, going 10 stacks only for bosses and metamorphs
getting circle of nostalgia with % chaos damage implicit will boost your dps
Last edited by Ecroartu on Feb 22, 2020, 2:02:30 AM
my builds looks smth like this

need MOAR DAMAGE! suggestions?)
Last edited by Ecroartu on Feb 22, 2020, 2:09:59 AM
"
need MOAR DAMAGE! suggestions?)

Drop one of your DOT cold iron points for pcoc and tick power charges. It's more damage.

Thread of hope is an absolute waste, I don't think anyone should run it, not in that location and this build at least. Run a life+damage jewel there, take revenge of the hunted normally, finish the last node in the scion life wheel, and use the rest on some slightly worse damage nodes like the multi side of doom cast. Congratulations, you're now up +10% all resist, have more life, and deal marginally more damage.
Last edited by Tooschoolforcool on Feb 23, 2020, 9:39:58 PM
Very funny build! Thx!!!

At the end of the league i own first in my poe life headhanter!
I had miner and managuard and they were not good HH build. Also i had no money after getting HH. Lucky i found this build and respec my miner.

Its so intresting to go around dmg/serv balance. I respec tree several times.

I started with +2 for all gems Skin of the Loyal from my managuard, but with bad colors (2G-1R-3B). After that i changed it on 4G-2B Dendrobate. Yea! Colors are important so much. And I got res (with normal belt its not so important). But life was low and oneshots were regular.

I saw Atziri's grab in this thread, but i can get only unlinked one for 20c. End league luck helped me and i linked it around 100 fuse!!! Respec in Iron Reflex - better serv but dmg is not so fun (((

Yesterday i crafted several tailwind boots and got one for myself/ More speed - more fun!

---

Is this build good for first character on the next league?

---
My current gear...

Spoiler
Do you guys think Blade Blast will be worth fitting into this build?

Probably not, right?
livejamie
Is this build suitable for league start? I was gonna go ED but single Target DPS bothers me
im 100% starting this build next league. probably play trade league over SSF as well so i can complete what i want faster, as i don't have as much time to play anymore.

i think this builds speedclear is going to be a monster for this league.

im not sure if blade blast will have much of a place, but you could get another 6L with it if you used disintegrator.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info