[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Killzu wrote:

Im assuming it basically allows you to keep plaguebearer going all the time?

You'll got doubled "poisons applied recently"(Noxious strikes ascendency). Increase it in POB at check your damage to compare with missing jewels.
(Also +100% chaos res at 100 stacks)
Last edited by RawDamage on Feb 11, 2020, 4:09:44 PM
What's the Enlighten Support gem for?

For what I see it makes auras consume less mana, but I can use all the auras even without it. (Malevolence, herald of agony, despair, flesh and stone).

Or am I missing something?

Does flesh and stone have to be in yellow or red mode?

Thanks!
"
Elveard wrote:
What's the Enlighten Support gem for?

For what I see it makes auras consume less mana, but I can use all the auras even without it. (Malevolence, herald of agony, despair, flesh and stone).

Or am I missing something?

Does flesh and stone have to be in yellow or red mode?

Thanks!

The enlighten allows you to use "Aspect of the Spider" when you craft it on one of your gear pieces.
Flesh and Stone should have in Sand(yellow) stance for the defense
Anyone run this build to depth 600+?? Now I'm in depth 420 and keep running. Hope this build can run depth 600
"
Anyone run this build to depth 600+?? Now I'm in depth 420 and keep running. Hope this build can run depth 600

Yes, it is. You will die much more often though out of random thing goes past your dodge+es and one-shots you, but damage/speed wise 600 is absolutely manageable.
I wonder why people are dying with this build. I'm Level 94 and haven't died for a long time. Killed Sirius with 1 death. Haven't tried Uber atziri or Uber Elder with this build, but all the other bosses were down pretty quick. To me this is also a very good bosskiller!
I still don't understand how I don't die doing so many tier 16 maps. All the other builds I tried this league got me killed many many times at endgame stuff.

I will share my build here, It's not very well configured, because I never used Path of Building for sharing my own build.

https://pastebin.com/NbvpSYCp

PS: I still have to manage another Cold Point with DoT multiplier.
Last edited by Cabanas on Feb 13, 2020, 7:59:09 AM
Hey everyone im a ps4 player and loving this build. Ive read through most the forum and got 2 questions. Im a end game player wanting to do elder and shaper and thoes bosses are 1 shotting and some other stuff out there is one shoting. Anyway would u recommend for me to use vall grace and take out stone golem. The otger question is i got elder boots that can give endurance charges on kill and the i could use immortal call. But i wouldnt get endurance charges when i need them on boss fights? Immortal call would replace steel skin. I love the damage but im trying to make this a little bit more defence without sacrificing damage. I dont have a computer to get on path of building to check for any updates to rhis build. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter

Hunter slammed a nice mod on my boots for this build!
Last edited by LordOxid on Feb 13, 2020, 5:41:41 PM

my items are OK, for clearing this build is pretty nuts.

Here's most of my setup - not really sure if explode is worth it for chest, also not sure where else to get more dps from. I managed to squeeze in an extra Agony ring and stay res capped.

EDIT: Made a decent explodey chest

EDIT: Made a pretty nice belt for this, but it screws me on resists
Last edited by LordOxid on Feb 14, 2020, 4:17:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info