[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

After breaking 4, finally hit something valuable. Shame for the low roll tho.
What alternate quality skill/support gems should we be upgrading to?
Does asenath's apply tc even with despair up or do I need +1 curse (WoD)?
Last edited by xentaros on Oct 8, 2020, 12:32:32 PM
"
xentaros wrote:
Does asenath's apply tc even with despair up or do I need +1 curse (WoD)?

It would apply, and overwrite Despair.

You need WoD or a +1 curse chest to have both stick simultaneously.

WoD is only 4 points away if you follow the tree to the Atrophy area. Seems like it's probably worth it.
Last edited by Evernothing on Oct 8, 2020, 1:08:29 PM
I see lots of build on PoE Ninja take both Perfect Agony, and Wind Dancer.

How does everyone here feel about these nodes?
Last edited by Evernothing on Oct 8, 2020, 2:17:20 PM
Wind Dancer is ok, Perfect Agony isn't necessary since we get it from Coralitos Signature. The only situation it would be ok to waste a Point for PA would be Boss fights with phases and without adds, where you run out of flask charges. And even there... i wouldn't do it.
started playing this build two days ago.

damage seems to be okay, but i lack survivability
i only have 3.8k life and get quite a lot one shots

any idea how to get to at least 5k life?

here's my current gear, i might get a rare chest with 100+ life, but that also wont get me anywhere near 5k

Ignore "Infused" and remove the socket below (except for a life roll there's only crap on it). Ignore "Will of Blades". Then you have enough skill points to get over to the scion life cluster.

Dendrobate has 0 life on it. Get a decent chest with at least 100 life. 100 life on the chest are 200+ HP.

Those things aside, this build won't get over 5k HP unless you're sacrificing damage for survivability. Around 4.5k HP is totally common and ok for this build.

So what’s the secret with this build and Sirus? I mean obviously this is probably one of the best map clear builds in the game, but I just got worked by Sirus 8. Granted I was a little sloppy with the mechanics. Wondering if anyone has any swaps they do specifically for the Sirus encounter.
"
tlambert01588 wrote:
So what’s the secret with this build and Sirus? I mean obviously this is probably one of the best map clear builds in the game, but I just got worked by Sirus 8. Granted I was a little sloppy with the mechanics. Wondering if anyone has any swaps they do specifically for the Sirus encounter.

Same here, maping is super fast but solo damage against bosses like Syrius suck arses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info