[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Is there a point to using both Asenath's Gentle Touch and Explode chest? Seems like it wouldn't stack.
"
Hit 95 killed A8 sirus many times and just finished my belt. Really enjoyed the build.
Spoiler
and for bossing

Holy hell that belt... sorry just didn't realize that much, and evidently more as there is a maximum life % mod available was possible.
"
Life4lyfe wrote:
Was looking through the cluster jewel section and noticed circling oblivion has changed, it now no longer grants skill effect duration but grants a bit more damage over time and duration of ailments. It's still really good right? I think the skill effect duration is just QoL for blade vortex unless I'm mistaken.
guide hasn't really been kept up todate, checkout the latest 10-20 pages of the thread for ideas. That being said, other than extreme content, skill effect duration is very nice QoL for a well geared character.
Is it pointless to run both the explode gloves and an explode chest? i have the gloves but can make a chest but i dont know whether i should use them both or replace gloves

also is bottled faith worth using if we have it?
Last edited by Frauztea on Jul 7, 2020, 12:13:43 AM
Which tree should i be using on the POB? I just filled up the level 70 tree.
"
Frauztea wrote:
Is it pointless to run both the explode gloves and an explode chest? i have the gloves but can make a chest but i dont know whether i should use them both or replace gloves

The explosions stack. The gloves are pretty necessary, but the chest makes clearing that much smoother. The explosion on chest isn't that good this league unless you're running very juiced maps, but still not bad for an endgame investment.

"
Kryticalx wrote:
Which tree should i be using on the POB? I just filled up the level 70 tree.

Go for the SSF tree. Only go into clusters when you can afford at the very least a good 1x large, 2x medium, 2x small line.
"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
Frauztea wrote:

The explosions stack. The gloves are pretty necessary, but the chest makes clearing that much smoother. The explosion on chest isn't that good this league unless you're running very juiced maps, but still not bad for an endgame investment.

I run both Asenath's and an explosion chest and while i do notice Asenath's explosions (sandstorm-ish) i don't understand why they work.

Exploded enemies do not leave a corpse on death according to the wiki and since Asenath's need corpses to explode i don't see how they could stack. I've been looking around but can't find an answer.
Last edited by Ninjachrist on Jul 7, 2020, 1:53:50 AM
I just got to early red maps, but I'm really enjoying poison blade vortex. I started with the self-poison setup from the other poison BV guide, but I'm thinking about switching to this one or combining the two.

The self-poison mechanism takes 2 jewel slots (and uses a watchers mod, but i doubt i'll be affording a fancy one this league) to gain 100 chaos resistance. To me, this seems worth keeping.

The other distinct mechanism of the build is the use of apep's slumber to regen 250 ES/s and to take MoM. The MoM branch takes 15 passives and gives 32% max life. That's...a lot of passive points. Dropping MoM enables me to drop the shield so I can use CIP in offhand.

What do y'all think about using the self-poison with golden rule/unaffected by poison watchers with this build? capped chaos res feels great
Seems like Hunter's Gambit can no longer be accessed with a thread of hope this league?
"
XenJerec wrote:
Seems like Hunter's Gambit can no longer be accessed with a thread of hope this league?

Unfortunately no... noticed that too.

Explosion do stack. They seem to happen simultaneously. I noticed a big DMG-increase in explosion-dmg, mainly doing Legion monoliths when i got Asenath + chest. But don't ask how the rest works - probably Schrödingers explosions - the corpse is there, but it isn't :-D

"
The self-poison mechanism takes 2 jewel slots (and uses a watchers mod, but i doubt i'll be affording a fancy one this league) to gain 100 chaos resistance. To me, this seems worth keeping.

We don't have "Antivenom" on the cluster anymore, but with a WE, self-poisoning is totally viable. Just bought myself a dual-Malevolence-mod WE yesterday for 27ex. Not only do you get to max chaos resist (75, not 100), but you stack Virulence faster and double the number of "poisons applied recently", from ~30 to 60. That means 150% increased poison duration and more damage thx to the "poison deal dmg faster"-nodes.
I used Apeps slumber last league too, felt the need for it because there was a shitload of mobs, explosions and stuff. This league, i just go full ham using two CIPs.

"
Life4lyfe wrote:
Was looking through the cluster jewel section and noticed circling oblivion has changed, it now no longer grants skill effect duration but grants a bit more damage over time and duration of ailments. It's still really good right? I think the skill effect duration is just QoL for blade vortex unless I'm mistaken.

Yeah, that change sucks. It's not the reason we're taking Circling oblivion, but it was a nice QoL. I had it three times, so i could specc out of other skill effect duration-nodes on the tree. 3 skill points i have to invest now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info