[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
battousaii wrote:
"
Hit 95 killed A8 sirus many times and just finished my belt. Really enjoyed the build.
Spoiler
and for bossing

Holy hell that belt... sorry just didn't realize that much, and evidently more as there is a maximum life % mod available was possible.

yea i spent a lot of harvest crafts making that belt, my hunter slam hit chaos damage and i was too afraid of missing the %life so i just crafted damage
Would it be possible to use cyclone instead of blade vortex?
"
"
battousaii wrote:
"
Hit 95 killed A8 sirus many times and just finished my belt. Really enjoyed the build.
Spoiler
and for bossing

Holy hell that belt... sorry just didn't realize that much, and evidently more as there is a maximum life % mod available was possible.

yea i spent a lot of harvest crafts making that belt, my hunter slam hit chaos damage and i was too afraid of missing the %life so i just crafted damage

Did you add quality for life before you hunter slammed?
My belt just needs one phys remove and would be ready for hunter slamming.
I think the investment into life quality should be worth it, if it allows me to hit life% and add chaos damage with add chaos afterwards.
"
schalander wrote:
Would it be possible to use cyclone instead of blade vortex?

Why would you want to do that? Cyclone is no spell, it's an attack-gem. So it scales with weapon DPS. Also you'd have to switch your talent tree. And cyclone gives you reduced movement speed. I simply see no reason at all, why so would switch to cyclone on this build.
Hi guys,

Please help make my toon more tanky. I am willing to trade offense for defense.

Currently, the clear speed is great, but sometimes it get one shot.

POB: https://pastebin.com/KpJdNpAT

Gear (4.76k life)

Go with a shield?
Fill out the life wheel?
Replace some gems?
Any other improvement for DSP without much loss in defense?

Thanks
Last edited by TheHeadsmasher on Jul 7, 2020, 1:51:08 PM
Hm... 4.7k life should be good enough for most stuff. A bit more wouldn't hurt (got 5.3k myself), but i'd say it's fine.
You COULD get a rare chest instead of a Kintsugi. Rare chests can have higher life rolls (up to 129 for T1-rolls), and with an open prefix you could craft another 8% increased life on top of it. If you're into crafting it yourself, they are pretty cheap:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/KYvVdKys5
Filter: 0 ES, 0 Armor. At least 100 max life (single roll, not combined) and "additional curse". Stuff like stun & block recovery, %/+x evasion rating and stuff can be easily removed with Harvest crafting (remove defence modifier, ...), without accidentally removing life or +curse.

They're not 6-linked, but that shouldn't be a problem either. Quality them to 20%, craft "18% increased quality" on top and you need on avg 600-1000 fusings.

Anyway, with 100 max life and 8% inc life on a rare chest, you'd get 300+ HP on top.
"
cybertier wrote:
"

Did you add quality for life before you hunter slammed?
My belt just needs one phys remove and would be ready for hunter slamming.
I think the investment into life quality should be worth it, if it allows me to hit life% and add chaos damage with add chaos afterwards.

so I've made 3 belts so far and i have forgotten to quality them first every single time.
"
Hi guys,

Please help make my toon more tanky. I am willing to trade offense for defense.

Currently, the clear speed is great, but sometimes it get one shot.

POB: https://pastebin.com/KpJdNpAT

Gear (4.76k life)

Go with a shield?
Fill out the life wheel?
Replace some gems?
Any other improvement for DSP without much loss in defense?

Thanks

To be honest, you're already significantly more tanky than you are supposed to be on this build. If you're getting killed more than once every 8-10 red maps, it's probably a matter of not having enough DPS to one shot mob packs, or mapping too slowly. Though you already have enough DPS to pretty easily do A8 Sirus deathless, so it may be a matter of mapping too slowly or doing map mods you aren't supposed to.

My recommendation would be to drop your chest piece for a rare and get a second Circle of Nostalgia, along with level 21 Vaal BV and awakened gems.

You're making sure to use a fully upgraded Lunaris pantheon?

Really, speccing out of damage for more survivability will make it even more easy for you to die, since our survivability relies on dodging attacks until we kill the enemies as fast as possible.

If you really want to go for some more survivabilty, your only real option would be speccing into Wind Dancer.
Last edited by Zatheyll on Jul 7, 2020, 2:30:08 PM
Just got this beast :

I made my own custom BV build to be more tanky, still working on, but this chest gives me 13M dps boost from my actual 19m DPS.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jul 7, 2020, 3:38:02 PM
"
Sephiloss wrote:
Just got this beast :

enjoy spending 1800 vaals and 1500 fuse :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info