[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What is the skill gem setup for a 6L - 5G 1B?

Vaal BV
Void Manipulation
Deadly Ailments
Vile Toxins
Unleash
+ ?
"
drocksmash wrote:
What is the skill gem setup for a 6L - 5G 1B?

Vaal BV
Void Manipulation
Deadly Ailments
Vile Toxins
Unleash
+ ?

I would say Swift Affliction or Awakened Swift Affliction my man

"
Bluemouse2 wrote:

Highly recommend looking for the veil for increasing duration of ailments when focused.

It may seem really good, but we don't actually benefit from duration. With the amount of Damage we do per second and our poisons already lasting 7+ seconds per stack we don't need duration. It'll give us a theoretical dps boost but not a effective one. Also, losing a mod somewhere because we have to fit FOCUS on our bar/skill setup is detrimental to our game style :)
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
So far enjoying the build. Struggled a bit while leveling to 50ish or so.
I dont like the small life pool but decided to go dmg before life, so looking forward how the build works out when I reach lvl 90 or beyond.

My current gear is a mix that I had in stash from other chars and trades. Chest was 1 ex, not sure if that was cheap, think so. I am switcing blue gems for trash/boss fights but most of the times I just leave it like that.

My BV is lvl 32. Bosses on T11 are fine, but Metas kill me instantly due to missing res and life I think (or hope?!).

In POB I am missing the poison options "is the enemy poisoned". Is that coming from Class Ascendancy?

Any suggestions appreciated.

A pitty that this build is not used more.

EDIT: What about explosive chest instead of gloves and elusive on boots with another ascendancy? would that make actually sense at all? Got a decent chest with +1 to curse.

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Jan 19, 2020, 5:16:54 AM
replaced my bino's with another cold iron point with chaos damage and added a bunch of dps with no real reduction in clear speed, but I don't think it would work as well without binos before you have asenath's gloves. still trying to get more life but melting everything and going really fast. also have like 7k evasion

https://pastebin.com/iNMagL5N
Last edited by MrdrFckr on Jan 19, 2020, 6:05:19 AM
despair and temporal chains dont work together. what could be the problem?
"
dboySasha wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable

do you have the dual curse anoint on your impresence?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
MrdrFckr wrote:
"
dboySasha wrote:

do you have the dual curse anoint on your impresence?

no 0_0. now understand snx
Enjoying the build, about 10ex spent. Including the gloves. Not got watchers eye yet. Will save for it. Which flask do you switch for curse immunity?
"
AnxiousPanda wrote:
Enjoying the build, about 10ex spent. Including the gloves. Not got watchers eye yet. Will save for it. Which flask do you switch for curse immunity?

You can just get curse immunity on quicksilver flask, but I would recommend you to get Perfect Agony just under the Shadow in passives tree, and then switch Coralito's to a diamond flask.
I have an impresence, what do I need to add that anointment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info