3.9 The Blood Witch Tank - 7.5K life, 2k+ regen - Skeleton Army

[\quote]

75% attack block and 69% spell block. Will be 75/75 once I finally successfully roll and elder helmet.[/quote]

WAU! nice
Last edited by p4trio on Jan 22, 2020, 8:32:37 AM
Well I ripped again last night(HC) so starting over and wondering if your setup has good defense for HC. Like the regen aspect and Ill probably switch carrion to chaos golem for even more defense. Can it get me to-help me get deeper into maps?
In game since Minotaur League..
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Well I ripped again last night(HC) so starting over and wondering if your setup has good defense for HC. Like the regen aspect and Ill probably switch carrion to chaos golem for even more defense. Can it get me to-help me get deeper into maps?

I don't play HC so I can't give you a definitive answer, but I believe it would be good for HC yes. I'm level 91 with 12 deaths and all of them were easily avoidable. Things like not making sure I was res capped before finishing the two Kitava phases and face tanking things I shouldn't have in maps higher than I was ready for at the time just because I'm softcore so don't mind dying every once in a while. If played defensively like Necro's are meant to be played I see zero issues with playing this in HC.
Ill report back if I survive !!! THanks ...
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Ill report back if I survive !!! THanks ...

I'm looking forwarded to hearing how you make out! I'll share the other build version I've also been using. Not being a HC player I'm not sure which is better. This one has slightly less life and regen but 75/75 block.

https://pastebin.com/9CLhuyNT
OK thanks so the staff block node is all that you changed on that ??

Im having too much fun running through the game atm to really look ..

First impressions - loving the Blood Offering skill - Ive never used it before as Im HC but ive used Bone and Flesh Offerings and Blood seems really nice buff that doesn't hurt me much and makes minions go crazy. I only wish I can link it to Cwdt for less button mashing but its fine..

I did go with a CHaos/Stone golem combo and its working well.. Also I prefer to use a cyclone/Cwc/fortify/temp chains instead of leaping for leveling up at least. We will see if I change that or not.

Im only at level 47 atm but Ive run through Part 1 with little problem and heading to The Crab Boss atm.. Hoping to be in Maps by the end of tonight if all goes well ..

I definitely understand that. That's why I had so many deaths while leveling. Everything was so quick, smooth, and fun that I completely forgot to check my resists before killing Kitava the first time. Realized real quick when those fire dudes in mud flats insta killed me twice. Lol.

Dropping the golem nodes and a little life and Regen was the big skill tree change, but also changed the gear since bone offering is used instead of blood offering to reach max block/spell block.
WEll I ended up wacthing The Irishman last night (3 hour movie) so I didn't get far ..

Woke up today, cooked breakfast, hopped into my cruel lab at lvl 56 and ripped to a Bleed trap, lmao...

And back on the beach again … But I think I will try the block tree this time, I like the blood offering but blocking might be better...

Which spectres are you use ?
Carnage and Host Chieftains for charges - as your Spectres..

SO IM almost back to Cruel Lab DUn DUn DUN !!!!

Should I take Mistress for the Max Block and then Bone Barrier and lastly Unnatural Strength. UNdecided here as I never get the very last ascendecy done so I usully end up with 3 /4 ...

I don't think the extra +2 is really needed until Maps but then again its a nice leveling tool …

hmmmmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info