3.9 The Blood Witch Tank - 7.5K life, 2k+ regen - Skeleton Army

"
lcecold wrote:
Having a lot of fun with the build. I have been thinking about anointing [utmost might] +40 strength, 8% inc strength seems like a great deal, or is there a better node for this build?

I would go for Grave Intentions or Indomitable Army if you plan on sticking with this build to endgame. The extra defenses for your minions will help to keep them alive.

I've actually been playing with the tree a bit looking for a way to get one of them with points and then anoint the other one. Just not sure yet on which points to drop. Since we use Femurs they are a large part of our defenses so we want to ensure they stay alive.
Nice Build, Allready Beat Sirus Awakening 8. Endgame is easy.
"
Nice Build, Allready Beat Sirus Awakening 8. Endgame is easy.

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it and took down Sirus! I've been spending a lot of time playing at lower levels with my son this league so I haven't been able to progress that far yet.

Do you have any feedback for things that you feel could be different and/or better?
You should consider adding the necromancer tag to the post so that more people will see it.
I really started liking this build btw, keep up the good work!
How do we get 4th spectre? 23lvl gem are still 2 spectres, +1 from tree. What am I missing? You want me to get +2 lvl as corrupt on helmet?
EDIT - Now I see. But still dont know where this "global modifier" comes from.
EDIT - Ascendacy. Thanks for help
EDIT - If I have Kingmaker on my Animate Guardian, do I need Fortify on chest and gloves?
E - I will need to be close to my AG, so I think its helpful.
Another question. Helmet like this: Raise Spectre - Carrion Golem - Animate Guardian - Flesh and Stone. Its this safe to play with Kingmaker or maybe should i move F&S to boots like you have and add Minion Life Support? I never player with AG, dunno can he survive t17 boss?
Last edited by Aydhikos on Jan 12, 2020, 3:58:40 PM
What would the best flasks be for this?
"
Aydhikos wrote:
How do we get 4th spectre? 23lvl gem are still 2 spectres, +1 from tree. What am I missing? You want me to get +2 lvl as corrupt on helmet?
EDIT - Now I see. But still dont know where this "global modifier" comes from.
EDIT - Ascendacy. Thanks for help
EDIT - If I have Kingmaker on my Animate Guardian, do I need Fortify on chest and gloves?
E - I will need to be close to my AG, so I think its helpful.
Another question. Helmet like this: Raise Spectre - Carrion Golem - Animate Guardian - Flesh and Stone. Its this safe to play with Kingmaker or maybe should i move F&S to boots like you have and add Minion Life Support? I never player with AG, dunno can he survive t17 boss?

Kingmaker is expensive to replace if your AG dies. It seems to be all the rave now, but personally, I still stick with the cheap items. The damage buffs from leer cast and dying breath are good enough IMO and they are cheap and easy to replace. If you create a filter it's easy to have an extra stash tab full of AG gear just from mapping. For your question specifically though, yes, I would link minion life if you want to go the Kingmaker route. I would also consider Mask of the Stitched Demon and a rare chest with the crafted life as es mod for extra tankiness.
"
Kodesterx wrote:

For most people defensive flasks would be best. Rumi's, basalt, and a sulphur flask would be good. The rumi's and basalt would put you at 50% block chance with 60%+ phys reduction. The damage mod on a sulphur flask won't do anything for us, but the consecrated ground from it bumps our life regen from 2k+ to 2.8k+. The last two flasks should be the usual life and movement speed.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"
Kodesterx wrote:

For most people defensive flasks would be best. Rumi's, basalt, and a sulphur flask would be good. The rumi's and basalt would put you at 50% block chance with 60%+ phys reduction. The damage mod on a sulphur flask won't do anything for us, but the consecrated ground from it bumps our life regen from 2k+ to 2.8k+. The last two flasks should be the usual life and movement speed.

Thanks. What about pantheon's?

I'm sitting at about 1342 health regen and want to get to the 2k mark. Could you take a look at my char to see what I could improve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info