[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Also very curious when should i start investing in gear especially in what order due to it being start of a league i am quite broke so some guidance would be appreciated :D

edit: also how come do we get the knockback on crit doesnt that decrease dmg or is it for defense?
Last edited by Redgringo on Mar 16, 2020, 4:03:52 PM
@Redgringo
"

Also very curious when should i start investing in gear especially in what order due to it being start of a league i am quite broke so some guidance would be appreciated :D

edit: also how come do we get the knockback on crit doesnt that decrease dmg or is it for defense?

When I played this build I went for the Tempest first and then Thunderfists. These were huge upgrades. Buy up all the cheaper gear first like Hyrris Demise / Bite, and make sure you have defenses sorted. After you have the bases covered go for the bigger investments like Hyrris Ire.

The knock back point is just so much offense we can't ignore it. The knockback cucks us a bit on the offense but it is fairly nice for defense reasons.
Hey once again sorry for asking so many questions but i love the look of this build and would hate to waste it due to my incompetence haha, so i was curious how do i deal with suitability whilst leveling as ehm i have 142 deaths at lvl 60 and im almost certain im doing something terribly wrong haha so i was just curious for some tips yet again

I dont see any mentions of the jewels that are use what are the best options for them? lightning damage?
Will this build be viable for upcoming Harvest league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info