[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

First time playing PoE and decided to give this fit a go...but so far it seems very mana-limited, and thats with 1 herald only...whats the trick?
Allocate a mana leech point right at the SE corner of the board. Just across from Arrow Dancing. That worked wonders for me. Or find mana leech on an item somewhere.
"
jhallum wrote:
Allocate a mana leech point right at the SE corner of the board. Just across from Arrow Dancing. That worked wonders for me. Or find mana leech on an item somewhere.

That helped me out greatly, thanks! But how do you have both heralds+3 auras running with the mana reservations?
"
Tennaris1 wrote:
"
jhallum wrote:

That helped me out greatly, thanks! But how do you have both heralds+3 auras running with the mana reservations?

I've got a variation (feel free to look at my character in my profile, it should be open). I'm only running one herald and one aura right now. I have not gotten the six link to chain everything together to make it worth my while. I"m only running Herald of Thunder. You'll need the enlighten support gem to make the heralds (and wrath) reserve less mana.
Hey I'm currently following this build and the only thing I'm having huge trouble with is finding rings similar to the ones you are and or was currently using . Any info on helping me find some or should I be using the crafting table? I'm currently on Xbox one so that may be the issue?
Hey, im searching a skill for a mf charackter. i seen the gear you use isnt specially meta. could you be able to play this skill with tree with only mf gear? any advise would be great
So as I mentioned this is my first time playing PoE. I tried pushing this build as far as I could
Spoiler

The only conqueror I managed to kill at the highest level is Veritania so far. Lots of deaths lately. Red maps are ok but sometimes the metamorph can be a bit hairy. Sometimes it feels I lack the dps to take on some bosses/the constrictor etc. Im aiming for the awakened gem so I can cast 3 curses on targets. But its very squishy so far. Any input would be greatly apreciated
Last edited by Tennaris1 on Feb 12, 2020, 11:46:47 PM

Bonus from stash
https://pastebin.com/HHWbTNFW
pob says 3.1mil

mind telling me if this is chill?
Last edited by killapino on Feb 14, 2020, 3:14:11 AM
"
killapino wrote:
https://pastebin.com/HHWbTNFW
pob says 3.1mil

mind telling me if this is chill?

Have you looked at Fractal Thoughts for the head slot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info