[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Been playing PoE reaaaaaaally late this season but wanted a bow char so made from this guide, works well! Super fast to level it atleast.. woosh woosh and you get a level, all of a sudden one got 5 talent points haha.

Aint more then 72 yet but works well so far and just a tad squishy but thats just my lack of gems and gear still. Thumbs up.

Was playing Marauder Burning Arrow before and this kill bosses alot faster even tho that one was fast also.
"
killapino wrote:
https://pastebin.com/HHWbTNFW
pob says 3.1mil

mind telling me if this is chill?

Question I have is: why Awakened Lightning Pen over Concentrated Effect?
i played around with it a tiny bit. it is a cute skill. i am not sure i like its poor reach/distance. i can clear whole screens with lightning arrow.... and obviously for bosses u want a strong single target skill. it seems fun though i am still leveling barrage support and greater volley so ill goof around a bit mroe when i expand my pool of +projectile support gems outside of gmp
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
@Tennaris1

In order to Auras you need an Enlighten in the setup. This is pretty overkill, and very hard to get the colours right for. Herald of Ice plus Wrath Aura should be fine. As long as you have the Mana leech + Inspiration in your main setup this should be enough.

@jhallum

Your Variation looks awesome. Some insane end game gear on it. I thought about going Fractal Thoughts but figured I should just go with a Rare and deck out on other slots.

@Try My Gender

I'll be updating the item section today with search functions for the rings. It was really poor of me to leave that portion of the guide untouched for so long. My bad, hopefully you can find some once updated. I'm not sure how trading works on the console however I hope it isn't too difficult. If you can't trade easily then make sure you get your needs like Attribute Requirements (Dex, Int), Elemental Resistance and Maximum Life. After that look to add Flat Lightning Damage and Elemental Damage with Attacks.

@Oquiz

MF Gear should work pretty well. Windripper is a great alternative, and while the gloves do add quite a nice amount of damage I'm sure you can swap them out for Sadima's touch and still clear comfortably. Would be perfect for MFing through yellow maps, or even just sprinting through Delve.

@Tennaris1

For your first time playing you have done insane! Some of that gear is crazy good, better than the stuff I usually rock with (I don't spend heaps on one character). Awakened Gems would definitely be a good bonus, and looking at what some of the other people in the thread are using is good too. I didn't really design this build around tearing bosses up, however some of the people in the forum have managed some really good dps numbers with things like Aspect of the Cat (The reply below yours).

@killapino

6 Linked Farrul's Fur is an insane item. Building around Aspect of the Cat is probably the best way to get top tier end game dps however is far more expensive. The pob is looking really nice.

@bushkalle

Love to hear you are trying it out even this late in the league. I recently just got back/time for PoE so I'm also playing a bunch end of league. It's a good time to blow currency and test out builds in anticipation for the next league.

@sendantes

It definitely wasn't designed to be taking down Sirus. I like really punchy map clearing builds, and Galvanic Arrow is perfect for that. Lightning Arrow of course will always reign supreme in terms of clear speed, however some people have both. One each in a 6 Link setup so you can optimise for the end game better. Probably smarter than my wild ass 6 Link curse setup.
@AziiRe Did you ever end up trying out using Voltaxic Rift bow with Inpulsa's Broken Heart chest? I dont know but feels like those two combined could be pretty good for clear, or maby they dont work togheter at all in the end!

It's a fun build, been looking at how to improve and items ^^ I'm still a scrub anyway lol, to much WoW on the side.
@bushkalle

I never ended up trying it myself. Once I get a character to 90 I start theory crafting and working towards other characters for more builds. It sounded super fun though, and I remember someone early on in the forum trying it out and it worked out well. I think it could be a fun end of league thing for you to try! Either that or if you have a lot of currency trying out Farrul's Fur and gear with Aspect of the Cat.
"
AziiRe wrote:
@bushkalle

I never ended up trying it myself. Once I get a character to 90 I start theory crafting and working towards other characters for more builds. It sounded super fun though, and I remember someone early on in the forum trying it out and it worked out well. I think it could be a fun end of league thing for you to try! Either that or if you have a lot of currency trying out Farrul's Fur and gear with Aspect of the Cat.

I appreciate the kind words for my build, but I think my build currently ran less than 6-8 ex, and Farrul's Fur is currently running about 10 ex. That's an expensive piece of Equip. I keep thinking about adding aspect of the cat, and just can't quite justify it because of the cost..
@jhallum

For sure it is an insane investment. As with everything in this game. Getting a build to 90% will cost like an exalt. Getting it to 100% can cost hundreds, it is always an insane ramp up in pricing. Depends on how much you want to invest, and I am exactly the same. I get a character to 90 and then roll a new one so I can make new build. Either way I hope you enjoyed the build :)
on what would you expend one extra passive point if having a legacy hyrri's ire with acrobatics?
@southcabeza

Not too sure. I don't think it would be worth using the Legacy variant as:

1. The cold damage to attacks is practically nonexistent
2. Even with Acrobatics, we still path through their to get Phase Acrobatics. So we have to spend the point regardless.

If you were really dead set on using it though I would refund all four points from the Acrobatics Path and then spend 3 Points to grab either the Jewel Socket right above it, Longshot near Point Blank or Farsight just to the left by the Health Cluster. If you have any point left over just chuck it in Beef or something to help with Attributes.

I really would recommend against it due to the sheer damage loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info