3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Hi all and thank you Wrecker_of_Days for this nice build and excellent Guide!

I don't play often, only in SSF HC, and this build really enjoy me. The minions are fun and powerful, all Act bosses were literally pulverized (6 sec for the last Izaro fight in Merciless Lab).

I wasn't too worried by the lack of Physical damage reduction until I encounter Act 10 Kitava and Merciless Lab. My first attempts were very frightening, so I have modified the build a bit.

Sorry for the heresy, but I have (temporary) removed the additional curse nodes and temporal chain. Kitava cannot be slowed, so I have used enfeeble with blasphemy, and added Immortal Call in CwDT. I have invested into reduced mana reservation (Sovereignty) for being able to use Arctic Armour.

With these modifications, I was able to reach mapping without too much troubles.

Except for the above changes, I have only added a move skill (shield charge + fortify), taken Bone Barrier before Unnatural Strength, and replaced feeding Frenzy by Meat Shield.

I have reached level 76, I hope to stay alive and beat my own record with this build (lvl 90).

PS : any advice, especially for HC is welcome
"
Steezbutter wrote:
I'm pretty much done with this league now, since spawning the conquerors takes a lot of time (did ~10 T14-15 maps at a region with 4 socketed jewels, no luck so far). This is probably one of the best builds that I've played so far. Can't wait what the next league has to offer :)

I think GGG will be making an adjustment to this they have to. Before 16 watchtones it with-in 3 maps that they spawn. After 16-18 watchstones it is really random. So look for a change on this in the next league.

"
0nyX wrote:
as an FYI Punishment is nearly useless tbh, far better to look at vulnerability (offensive), enfeeble(defensive) or temporal chains(defensive), or even add in a maim (debuff) to minions this will work alongside temporal chains and literally stop the enemies dead in the tracks (hindered and all actions slowed to a crawl)

That is what I love about the versatility of this game you can curse and debuff your enemies to oblivion ^^

but seriously, expect fairly HUGE nerfbat in next league for minions in general :(

Yeah I am really afraid on what they might do to minions for this next league.

But I have a question does the Spectre curse count towards our curse limit.

As there are Spectre's that cast both enfeeble and temp chains so we would not have to.

Which means we can run those specters then run have a full peice of gear open for something else.
"

But I have a question does the Spectre curse count towards our curse limit.

It does count, sadly.
"
PatGniak wrote:

I don't play often, only in SSF HC, and this build really enjoy me. The minions are fun and powerful, all Act bosses were literally pulverized (6 sec for the last Izaro fight in Merciless Lab).

I wasn't too worried by the lack of Physical damage reduction until I encounter Act 10 Kitava and Merciless Lab. My first attempts were very frightening, so I have modified the build a bit.

Sorry for the heresy, but I have (temporary) removed the additional curse nodes and temporal chain. Kitava cannot be slowed, so I have used enfeeble with blasphemy, and added Immortal Call in CwDT. I have invested into reduced mana reservation (Sovereignty) for being able to use Arctic Armour.

With these modifications, I was able to reach mapping without too much troubles.

Except for the above changes, I have only added a move skill (shield charge + fortify), taken Bone Barrier before Unnatural Strength, and replaced feeding Frenzy by Meat Shield.

I have reached level 76, I hope to stay alive and beat my own record with this build (lvl 90).

Oh Wrecker mentioned to me that meat shield might not be the best option for HC. As using Meat Shield puts the minions closer to you, which means mobs are going to be closer to you, which means AoE attacks are closer to you which means you might get hit more often.

I think Feeding Frenzy will be fine, but look for jewels that have Minions Taunt enemies on them, might what to get a couple of those. This way they grab the mobs attention more.

I never had a problem with Kitava on a minion build, also not being able to slow Kitava is not much of a big deal. Temp chains is not only used to slow the movement down of the mobs but it also helps to lower their attack speed.

It also helps with keeping debuffs on them longer as Temp chains extends/slows down duration

"Temporal Chains will make temporary effects pass more slowly than it normally would, including itself. The duration listed is already modified to take this into account, so the listed duration on the skill isn't actually changed. (note: The more slowly expiry is affected by modifiers, that increase or reduce the curse effect. The duration of Temporal Chains is calculated without these modifiers and can be changed this way). Damage over time debuffs will expire more slowly, but will cause the same amount of damage per second they normally would"

But that being said, I too have thought about dropping Temp chains and all the extra Curse nodes for more life and minion damage.

But Like Onyx said "That is what I love about the versatility of this game you can curse and debuff your enemies to oblivion"

I think HC minion build is totally different then this one. I was thinking of starting one myself to see what it is that needs to be done to make it work properly.
TBH if I was looking to try HC my first thought would be to try running 2 curse for temp chains and enfeeble add in maim debuff and you are managing mobs in a more controlled way

Vaal molten shell would be a guaranteed slot as you can use the Vaal skill as a further layer on top of an existing guard skill (doesn't over write or negate so can run with bone armor+vms for dual mitigation)

After that it is just choice, push life and res, push for ll, Ci and es? or go for baron strength and have life and Es via shapers+geoffris?

Choices are endless just make the mobs manageable to begin with imo
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
sp3d2 wrote:
hi,

Just exploring what would the skill gem i required to replace temporal chain and enfeeble if i want to increase my skeleton and zombie DPS?

Thanks in advance.
Hey sp3d2!

Out of the total damage the zombies do from the guide the zombies from the guide have deal around 55% physical damage, 30% cold, 15% chaos. In terms of curses, without changing anything else, I'd suggest adding Vulnerability and Frostbite. But you'd be losing your damage mitigation with Enfeeble.

https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
0nyX wrote:
WEll it been a quiet league for me but busy IRL lol

I hit 92 and 24 challenges before xmas and have probably played about 20-30 hours since then xD

Still love the game, still love zombies, still love cyclone but thinking next league will give minions a break and go back to a manly melee smashing of things and am really expecting them to hurt minions next league as they are still toooooo goodly lol
Ha ha! Great job 0nyX!

That's a great league! The best part about PoE is all the amazing (infinite) choices available for theory crafting and playing through the game. It's always a pleasure! Thanks for everything :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Steezbutter wrote:
After playing Wrecker's Vortex build as a league starter, I decided to go for this build. Managed to level this one up to lvl 92 and finally killing Sirus for the 1st time at lvl 4. Even though I'd like to try Sirus AL8, I'm pretty much done with this league now, since spawning the conquerors takes a lot of time (did ~10 T14-15 maps at a region with 4 socketed jewels, no luck so far). This is probably one of the best builds that I've played so far. Can't wait what the next league has to offer :)

Final gear:
Hey Steezbutter!

I'm glad you like the Zombies! (I'll be adding the curses as blasphemies to the CI build in 3.10 I think...pretty sure...)

Great job killing Sirus! It's a long road all this grinding for sure. Once the endgame is more familiar to everyone (along with some core tweaks by GGG), it'll get much faster and more streamlined.

You had a fantastic setup! I wish I had your gear ;). Great job with your changes too!

Thanks for your kindness and encouragement! I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Enjoy your PoE break and good luck in 3.10!

Annnnnd

"
PatGniak wrote:

Hey PatGniak!

Good for you going SSF-HC! That's nuts! I'd never play HC. As you seen and modified, my builds aren't made for HC so you've done well with the changes to accommodate for sure.

I don't really have any HC tips for you. You seem to know what you need to survive and how to go about getting there. You know the game well. I think the most important factor with any HC character is that you have to have gameplay as natural as possible. So the same build could be played very differently from person to person.

One thing you could do to free up aura space is add your auras (likely the offensive one(s) so the defensive ones are always active) to a spell totem. It's another button to press, but it's a big help with mana for sure.

Thanks for such kind words and praise. You're very kind. Good luck to 91! 90 is a great feat in SSF HC!

Annnnnd

You're all wonderful :). Thanks for being so great to one another!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info