3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
nanulin wrote:
Hi all!

I am new on POE and I have tried this build. For me is funny and easy to build it.

But I have a doubt.

You tell this:

Here are my customized loot filters for all platforms. They will make looting a lot more relaxing for those that play my builds. Just click the "Follow" button next to the filter(s) you want (make sure you choose the correct platform). The filters will automatically be added to your game! They auto-update with any changes I make too! Whaaaaat!?!?! I know right?!

How I told I am newbie on this game.

Does this mean that the only thing that I should do is click the "Follow" button and then all the items that I see on the screen would be interesting for my build?

Should I do nothing in options-UI-Filters? I mean, with Follow, its activated automatically?

Thx a lot and sorry for my English XD

Hey Nanulin Welcome to the game.

You should go to your options menu and then there go down to filters.

Once there you should see the options for the different filters you might be following.

Being new start with the Wreckers Starting off filters.

I will let Wrecker respond further on this as I am not sure which one to move to next.
"
"
nanulin wrote:
Hi all!

I am new on POE and I have tried this build. For me is funny and easy to build it.

But I have a doubt.

You tell this:

Here are my customized loot filters for all platforms. They will make looting a lot more relaxing for those that play my builds. Just click the "Follow" button next to the filter(s) you want (make sure you choose the correct platform). The filters will automatically be added to your game! They auto-update with any changes I make too! Whaaaaat!?!?! I know right?!

Does this mean that the only thing that I should do is click the "Follow" button and then all the items that I see on the screen would be interesting for my build?

Should I do nothing in options-UI-Filters? I mean, with Follow, its activated automatically?

Hey Nanulin Welcome to the game.

You should go to your options menu and then there go down to filters.

Once there you should see the options for the different filters you might be following.

Being new start with the Wreckers Starting off filters.

I will let Wrecker respond further on this as I am not sure which one to move to next.

Hi,

Thx for your reply.

If i "follow" the filter, when I look on the different filters there is no one with the name of filters of Wreckers

Thx
"
M_atrix wrote:
Got to level 99!

Died 2 times from 98 to 99.

Once from an abyss monster (at 20%), who one shotted me on a rare map (learned that it's not worth it to run yellow maps and especially with modifiers that increase monster damage in any way possible). Abyss - to the "avoid at all costs" list for now.

Second death was to a metamorph (at 43%) in a map where I didn't kill a boss. I find them to be much harder when you don't use the boss organs. Their attack patters become very unpredictable and damage way too spiky.

I didn't rage (which is astonishing), didn't quit and learned from my mistakes. There were other close calls, but I managed to get out just in time. Heh.

Now the last journey begins. Not gonna do metamorphs. Will ignore Legion Encounters also. Those generals are life eaters. It will probably take another 12-14 days of grinding, but I should get there before the League ends. Can't wait to finish this stupid goal of mine heh.

Dude that is amazing Congrats.

I got to level 92 and got frustrated just getting there. I was at level 91 @91% died and went down to 83 percent, then died and when down to 70% and died and went down to 63%. I gained exp again at then died again.

But I just ran all my maps magic and stuck to t11 to t13 and finally got to 92.

I also did Delve a bit for some easy exp. I stuck around monster level 83.

I hope to get to level 100 1 day.
"
M_atrix wrote:

Got to level 99!

Grats.

But clearly witchcraft is afoot.
My recipe to hit 97 was;
2 virgin goats
1 soul of Diablo 3 player
17 newts
4 days of ignoring family obligations
2 tablespoons olive oil

Preheat bonfire to 1100 degrees. Mix all ingredients well. Muffle screams. While mixing do not look directly into the underworld portal.
Place upon fire for 10 minutes.
After the screams stop flip over once.
Cook another 10 minutes.
Serve to your dark lord with a side of coleslaw, biscuits, and a light red wine.
Enjoy!

Thank you guys! ^^

After I hit 97 I thought I was done with the league. Got to 40% once, then died 2 times in a row from random stuff and then died 2 times once again and got back to 0% heh.

But then I changed my approach. It's a marathon, not a race. So it's better to eliminate your weaknesses as a character and do the content which you can handle 100% of the time.

From 97 to 98 I leveled up on T15-16 maps while doing Alva and Jun missions. Jun's safehouses (especially Research) on t16 got me 8-9m xp on average. I really dislike fortification safehouse though, those catapults can one-shot you if you're not paying attention.

From 98 to 99 I just did t14 blue maps with only several selected modifiers. it's not quick, but safe. And the closer you are to leveling up - the safer you want to play.
I seriously find that the hardest thing is to keep your focus all the time (that's why I never play Hardcore in ARPGs). I skipped bosses which can detonate dead. Still did Metamorphs and Legion encounters, but skipped abyss ones after I died to it.

Now I'm doing level 15 blue maps (outside maps - with sextants). I'm at 15% right now. I'm not doing master missions, Metamorphs, Legions, Abysses. I'm skipping bosses like Kitava on Lava Lake. I'm clearing maps fast, but can't go too fast - my hands start to hurt ^^ (that's why I love this build. I can finally play poe without hand/wrist/elbow pain).
"
nanulin wrote:
Hi all!

But I have a doubt.

You tell this:

Hey nanulin!

Welcome to PoE! I'm glad you're liking the build! Ask any questions you like.

With the Loot Filters I have, you simply select Follow on the filter(s) you're wanting to use. They will then be available in your filter list drop-down menu in-game. So you still need to go to your filter list in-game to select which filter you'd like to use. Follow just puts the filter in that drop-down list for you.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
nanulin wrote:
Hi,

Thx for your reply.

If i "follow" the filter, when I look on the different filters there is no one with the name of filters of Wreckers

Thx
Filters are loaded when you load a character. So if you go back to the character selection screen, then go back into the game, then you should find your filter in the drop-down menu.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
Grats.

But clearly witchcraft is afoot.
My recipe to hit 97 was;
2 virgin goats
1 soul of Diablo 3 player
17 newts
4 days of ignoring family obligations
2 tablespoons olive oil

Preheat bonfire to 1100 degrees. Mix all ingredients well. Muffle screams. While mixing do not look directly into the underworld portal.
Place upon fire for 10 minutes.
After the screams stop flip over once.
Cook another 10 minutes.
Serve to your dark lord with a side of coleslaw, biscuits, and a light red wine.
Enjoy!

Dang! No wonder I haven't hit the mid-90's yet. All I do is make a cup of something hot to sip. Time for a PoE recipe book I think.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 22, 2020, 3:05:45 PM
I just tried the Shaper for the first time since he was buffed in 3.9. Because I had killed him for the very first time with my Slo-Mo, during Blight, it was her who had the honour to try it again...

... and I horribly failed. All portals gone, the Shaper left with 2/3 of his life.

It was definitely not the Slo-Mo's fault, but mine. Not even one zombie died, both golems were alive till the very end.

At least I was more succesful against the Elder. And he even dropped me a Watcher's Eye. That was amazing. I had never received one before.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
hi,

Just exploring what would the skill gem i required to replace temporal chain and enfeeble if i want to increase my skeleton and zombie DPS?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info