[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Sorry if this has been asked a million times already, but how much investment would this take to do T16s?
Hi, I've been playing a poison wander since 2nd week of the league, having a lot of fun so far, it scales extremely well in the endgame and is very satisfying to play : high clear speed, solid single target (needed bit of investment to really feel good tho), decent survivability even with a mediocre HP pool.
Build is currently in a kind of experimental state, playing around the Chainbreaker keystone, feels like a solid addition to the build at very little cost so far. Great to burst bosses while standing still with berserk up.

Current gear
Gear is decent except those life rolls, Harvest can a be bitch. :D

"
Loashang wrote:
How did you guys go about getting your wands? Alt spamming? Or fossil crafting?

I crafted my wand spamming Aberrant fossils.

Ideally you'd probably want a mix of Corroded+Serrated fossils to hit the poison mod and a solid phys roll, but aberrant felt more cost efficient at the time to hit the poison mod. After hitting the poison mod+attack speed mod, did some clean up with harvest and hit a lucky chaos dot with a chaos aug from Harvest. Then I multi modded it. Going for high phys% and flat phys will be more damage, not easy to hit tho.

Current aberrant crafted wand

It's decent but I'm planning on crafting a much better one

To start with I think any Imbued wand with the poison mod multimodded with a combination of flat phys, phys%, aspd, crit chance should be enough.

"
m0onknight wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked a million times already, but how much investment would this take to do T16s?

A decent multimodded wand and a 6L Yriel's fostering should be enough from my experience, rest of your gear can rare harvest crafted pieces (dot multi amulet can help if you dont have Impresence yet, should be cheap-ish now tho). So something like 5 ex ? Im not saying you will you will kill any map boss/conqueror in a second but you should be able to deal with any encounter if you have your 20/20 gems.

Just wanted to say that this is the best guide I ever saw on this forum!

Awesome work Timi29
Build update!

- Replaced Withering Step with Enduring Cry
- Starter setup is now using Duskblight boots
- Starter setup is now using Witchfire Brew and endgame setup is using corrupted Embalmer gloves by default
- Cleaned up cluster jewel tree as it was messy after wording changes in PoB
- Starter setup is now using Mistwall as the shield is always cheap

Same as in my SA guide, I was unsure about using Enduring Cry, but it solves a lot of sustain issues and in general it is super powerful so I decided to include it. You can see the updated PoB in main post.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hello, i was wondering if i could play this build in SSFHC without the Obliteration ?
"
Piinpingoleon wrote:
Hello, i was wondering if i could play this build in SSFHC without the Obliteration ?

You need at least 1 good weapon, so sure if you can harvest craft something better. But obliteration is easy to farm by yourself btw, its common drop and it also has a card.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
so I got this wand and I'm currently using an obliteration. can someone tell me how to go about crafting this thing? I have no idea what the best methods are to get what mods I need.

just about played this build to death,.. looking to offload this wand if anyone wants to offer.

what i can say about this build is the damage and clear speed is obviously insane. the defences are adequate too if you dont mind the occasional surprise 1 shot when you're doing juiced t16 maps.
A8 sirus dies fast enough that you only need to play the mechanics a few times before he melts

a question for those who are well-geared for this build.. anyone care to comment on the different defensive styles there are for this build? any personal preferences on gearing defensively?

what i mean is, the mistwall/kintsugi combi is all well and good for the beginning, but if i want to start stacking defences im abit at a loss.
i've tried the Glorious vanity Xibaqua + golden rule combi and also wearing a shield with endurance charges. i've also personally found the small cluster feast of flesh notable to be extremely helping with sustain. any other ideas on defensive gearing?
"
ciggaro wrote:

a question for those who are well-geared for this build.. anyone care to comment on the different defensive styles there are for this build? any personal preferences on gearing defensively?

what i mean is, the mistwall/kintsugi combi is all well and good for the beginning, but if i want to start stacking defences im abit at a loss.
i've tried the Glorious vanity Xibaqua + golden rule combi and also wearing a shield with endurance charges. i've also personally found the small cluster feast of flesh notable to be extremely helping with sustain. any other ideas on defensive gearing?

You could stack up "phys taken as cold" on body armour and helmet, then run Aegis Aurora maybe? Just throwing an idea out there.

Maybe stack ES and block and use the new Harvest unique shield to get Glancing blows with some ES, run Soul Tether on your belt and drop a unique elsewhere if resistances are needed.

Block seems like the next go-to esp. with access to Glancing Blows on that shield in particular...

Last edited by alt01dz on Jul 11, 2020, 9:14:36 PM
Awesome build and build guide man, lvling was pretty easy. But atm i got a 5L Kintsugi, what gem should i drop for 5L setup? And i kinda run into mana problems, i got 1 jewel with mana gained on hit and mana leech. Thanks for everything you do!
Last edited by tipicozzy on Jul 12, 2020, 7:42:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info