[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Big bummer.
I'm prolly just noob but not really sure how the single target dmg works

I'm using barrage + power Siphon and the dmg is really bad xD


is there some order or something i should be using them in? Or is there a item that really makes the single target dmg go?
Last edited by JodsLife on Dec 11, 2019, 10:28:18 PM
"
JodsLife wrote:
I'm prolly just noob but not really sure how the single target dmg works

I'm using barrage + power Siphon and the dmg is really bad xD


is there some order or something i should be using them in? Or is there a item that really makes the single target dmg go?


The barrage/power siphon changes are out in the patch on friday, maybe wait until then.
"
Midjet wrote:
"
JodsLife wrote:
I'm prolly just noob but not really sure how the single target dmg works

I'm using barrage + power Siphon and the dmg is really bad xD


is there some order or something i should be using them in? Or is there a item that really makes the single target dmg go?


The barrage/power siphon changes are out in the patch on friday, maybe wait until then.


ooo it's the barrage support

woord ya the build is crazy sweet actually hah if the single target works tho POG
Last edited by JodsLife on Dec 12, 2019, 12:12:20 AM
what are your thoughts on Assassin? Noxious strike is insane for damage though.

Can't decide if the flask uptime would outweigh assassins poison duration.
Barrage gem info is out, how's the single target now that you know the numbers?
Is the poison prolif even necessary with KB? Wouldnt assassin be better for the damage?
"
ryukenden wrote:
what are your thoughts on Assassin? Noxious strike is insane for damage though.

Can't decide if the flask uptime would outweigh assassins poison duration.


Ass will be definitely better than Pathfinder for damage, it will be just slight loss in clear speed.

"
m0onknight wrote:
Barrage gem info is out, how's the single target now that you know the numbers?


Damage went down from 7M to 2.8M. What is still respectable, but not that great like before, sadly.

"
Olaverty wrote:
Is the poison prolif even necessary with KB? Wouldnt assassin be better for the damage?


It is very noticeable when clearing, but you dont need it for decent clear so ass definitely works. I have assassin tree for anyone who wants to go that route what should work just fine.

I am personally considering going ass as well instead of PF because of the damage loss on Barrage (to make up for it a bit).
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
This looks very good on paper, can you convience me more please? Wander used to be very very expensiv to make them work well. Since they keep gotten nerfes like jewels, nodes etc. Especially the singletarget improve was very expensiv if you want to get more to actually do some endgame.

- I actually dont like the shieldcharge thingy
What about using a QotF for more zoom zoom. Since the Parts we use are mostly eva based anyway. With the improved flask we get from PF with good roled ones we can archiev like 40k eva at least. (45k would be very good)

- Master Alchemist to good to skip ?!
Opinions.

- Pierce, the prolif not enough for kb to spread?
we could get some free points, passiv tree?

- PS please explain me how Our Single Target is working.
No Maffs.

Thank you.

i honestly thank you for the time and the effort to make, so quick after the patch-nodes release.

Daniel
"
lackofskill wrote:
This looks very good on paper, can you convience me more please? Wander used to be very very expensiv to make them work well. Since they keep gotten nerfes like jewels, nodes etc. Especially the singletarget improve was very expensiv if you want to get more to actually do some endgame.

- I actually dont like the shieldcharge thingy
What about using a QotF for more zoom zoom. Since the Parts we use are mostly eva based anyway. With the improved flask we get from PF with good roled ones we can archiev like 40k eva at least. (45k would be very good)

- Master Alchemist to good to skip ?!
Opinions.

- Pierce, the prolif not enough for kb to spread?
we could get some free points, passiv tree?

- PS please explain me how Our Single Target is working.
No Maffs.

Thank you.

i honestly thank you for the time and the effort to make, so quick after the patch-nodes release.

Daniel


Yeah, because of multiple wander nerfs in past I decided to choose poison for this one because poison scaling is super cheap, its easy to gear and has good clear speed.

Yeah QoTF is definitely solid option, getting enough evasion should be pretty easy with Pathfinder. I personally like good high life rare and shield charge more, but its personal preference.

For Master Alchemist, all it provides us is ailment immunity, but we have flexible enough flask slots, and I rather have extra movement speed and attack speed from Nature's Adrenaline

With Pierce the KB explosions will overlap more what means that packs will die faster, but you can definitely skip pierce if you want, it should not be an issue.

The single target mostly comes from absurd amount of projectiles Power Siphon has and Barrage support that makes them all shotgun. I just updated the main post with new calculations (because of Barrage gem update).

I also did small build update:

- Updated Barrage workaround based on new Barrage support gem update
- Swapped Quartz flask to Witchfire Brew
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info